cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEWARE post an honest feedback, seller (thankyoumobile) will not tolerate

gurinder75
Community Member
Buyers, pls be very very careful when you are giving feedback to this seller (thankyoumobile) because even if its a neutral feedback but honest, he will not accept it and would bar you from bidding again.

Some people are just interested in improving their feedback score in not the honest ways.

Happy shopping at ebay.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

please tell us in details what the issue was so that we can also learn from this. -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@gurinder75...

I fail to understand something, because you are not happy with the seller you give him neutral feedback, because of neutral feedback he blocks you and now you again want to buy from him, why would you deal with him again......I fail to understand the logic.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

gurinder75
Community Member
This time it was totally a different product and I was actually pleased with the after sales service and also appreciated about it in my commnets and was honestly commenting on the product as well which the seller had actually imported & not manufacutred on his own.

The only thing which is highlightened is that why a seller instead of taking the feedback honestly would take it back to its manufacutrer & instead would block that buyer...does he realises that his other products are also sub-standard & the propective buyers would come to know the reality & will not buy them.

Is this the only way to have good ratings. If yes, then it should be clearly mentioned that pls buy our products only & only if you will give positive rating and even neutral rating is not accepted.

Anyways, by seeing the attitude I can safely conclude that this was actually a way of the seller confessing that pls don't buy this product as this is also sub-standard - you have already suffered once - pls do not do it again & let some new person fall for it.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Well that's his wish if he wants you as a buyer or not after receiving a neutral feedback from you.

Each to his own.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

victoria_edward
Community Member
What is the issue?
Any violation of ebay policy?
This is a bogus thread.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

gurinder75
Community Member
Dear victoria_edward,

If you would have read the entire details, you would have come across that 'SUB-STANDARD' product was clearly outlined. It was no 'gem' for sure.

The phone's sim lock & USB adapter were broken. Hence sorry to disappoint you but this thread is for real. Take it or move on.

Best regards.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply