cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

BEWARE SELLERS - PASIAPAY UNSECURE FOR SELLERS WHEN THERE'S CHARGEBACK

techno11
Community Member
I received message from ebay for Amount recovered against chargeback for PaisaPay ID 26115550380 on 24th February 2010.
And after that I have sent all POD documents to ebay and for the same I have received acknowledgement email as well.
Chargeback amount is Rs. 37472.41 which matters a lott.
Today is 01st April 2010, but uptill now I have not received any fruitful feedback from eBay.
I have tried many time to contact buyer and resolve the matter, but he is simply making excuses to avoid payment. And to my mind he is doing this intentionally bcs he knows that this is the loop hole in eBay system.
I am selling high range mobile phones and all on eBay. I have sold him GOOGLE NEXUS ONE. And now after my request for payment to him he is asking me to take the product back after 2 months. Even after all this, eBay is not taking any action against him for issuing unauthentic chargeback.
And the most important thing is that, for this item buyer has also confirmed receipt of the product on eBay.
so please seller help me out and give your feedbacks
is There any solution for this ?
can I file a case against eBay in consumer court because in this case we are also the customer of ebay? or should I file FIR against buyer...?
eBay is charging high paisa pay fees for what...?this kind of trouble to seller...?
And to my mind its complete loop hole in ebay paisa pay system and any seller can face this problem....
please give your suggestion....
and never deal with this buyer in future.
buyer id is "davindermeen"
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

spl_ind
Community Member
After this new verification system for credit & debit cards, introduced by RBI recently, I thought that chargeback will become history.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

kingcyber389
Community Member
I also have the same problem. After the buyer bid and won, he had to pay for it but with the intention of returning the item back and go for a refund. In that case, the seller is not only paying Packing+Shipping+Insurance but also ebay's charges + ed.cess+ tax etc. etc. Ultimately buyers loose nothing + get to play with the item on test basis and return without any lost. The eBay shall be equally protecting not partial.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

nsjewelsindia
Community Member
are u conatcting paisapay at customer care. hope they can help u
Message 4 of 4
latest reply