cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEWARE-CHENNAI “AVANZA GEMZ” IS FRAUD,CHEATED ME FOR Rs.18,250.00

shikha.101
Community Member
BEWARE-CHENNAI “AVANZA GEMZ” IS FRAUD AND CHEATER.

“AVANZA GEMZ”(Chennai)AND ITS OWNER SULTAN SICKENTHAN
CHEATED Me For Rs. 18,250.INR

eBay item:110073548693

All –BEWARE—BEWARE—BEWARE.

This is regarding the eBay item No. 110073548693 (100% NATURAL~2.12Ct~COLOR CHANGE~ALEXANDRITE GEM NR).

I had won the auction for the above refer item as on 03.01.2007.

And the payment of Rs. 18,250 was received by the seller as on 08.01.2007 vide Demand Draft of Rs.18,250.00 issued in the name of “Sultan Sickenthan” of Avanza Gems,Payable at State Bank of Saurashtra,Chennai(Mount Road).

The Xerox copy of the same can be provided anytime as a Proof.

There after as on 12.01.2007 I had received the gemstone.

As per the purchase terms and Return policy of the seller, if the purchaser is not satisfied by the product then he/she can return the product within 10 days of receipt of the product and being dissatisfied by the product.

The product that they had shown on the website was Completely/Totally different and therefore I had returned the item to the seller as on 18.01.2007 and same was received by the seller as on 20.01.2007.
The proof of the receipt of the EMS/Speed Post can be provided anytime.

Despite repeated request to return the money the seller kept in providing many excuses and had not refunded my money till today 11.03.07

I had made a very big mistake by buying Gem with such a fraud seller. My hard earned money is with the seller.

I want to make all eBay members to know about this Fraud Seller,

“AVANZA GEMZ” (Chennai) AND ITS OWNER SULTAN SICKENTHAN
My hard earn money of Rs.18250 INR is with the seller and he is not refunding my money.

Thank You.
Shikha.
eBay id:shikha.101
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

So sorry to hear this. You have waited too long to file an Item Not as Described Dispute. You should have filed it within 60days of purchase to get refund from ebay. Now you should better report the matter to ebay and lodge your complain though the specified time for refund from ebay has passed. Hope ebay will take necessary actions to ensure you get back your money from the seller. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Hi Swarup,
Shikha.101 will get only 10 thousand from eBay.Not the full amount.
Have you seen,I sold my first batch of matchbox labels?
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

shikha.101
Community Member
Hello,
I had already opened the item not as described dispute (within the time frame) and in the dispute the seller keep on giving various excuses but dint refunded my money till date:

Some of the Excuses of the fraud seller.

"We have yet to be receive amount from our paisapay a/c. We will refund your amount after receiving the amount from paisapay. So, please be patient"(29-Jan-2007)

“We have yet to receive some more payment from our customer.

We will send you the
DD within this week please dont worry.”( 07-Feb-2007)

"We just now receive the cheque from the customer. It would be cleared tommorrow and
we will send you the Dd on monday."(09-Feb-2007 )

"Our boss is not here and he is out of station. He
must be here to sign the cheque to send you the DD"(14-Feb-2007).

"The circumstances here is not good and business is
Also very dull"(19-Feb-2007).

The seller is shameless as you can see he don’t want to refund my money back.

As a sincere buyer, I had followed all the steps (as said above).

He is a Professional Cheater and fraud.
He had taken my hard earn Rs.18,250.00 and I think since I had paid though DD,I will only get Rs.10,000 from eBay.

I want my full money back from that cheater. He don’t deserve to be in eBay.

He should be in jail as he is a Cheater and Fraud.

Please help me to get my hard earn money back...

Thanks,
Shikha.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

avanzagemz
Community Member
Dear Buyers,

We are not cheating or exploiting our customers.

We received the cheque in the name of our Boss. At present he is in abroad and he tried to refund the amount. But unfortunately he met with an accident and he cant able to return from there.

We make a deal with Mr. Agarwal that to keep the item and we will take back it after refunding the amount. But he never hear our words and understand the critical situation.

We have got genuine feedback from our valuable customers and never do any fraud business with them.

We are making transaction in a genuine way and even many abroad customers are in contact with us.

Regards
Avanza Gemz
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

shikha.101
Community Member
Dear avanzagemz,
I am not surprised with the New Excuse that you had provided in order not to refund MY HARD EARN MONEY.

All eBay members can see the various excuses given by you.(even eBay can check the same in the dispute)

I had sent the cheque in name of the person(i.e in favour of “SULTAN SICKENTHAN”)as instructed in the item page.(Anyone can check the item page and verify)

I had followed all the steps promptly as a sincere buyer to get my refund.I had sent the payment promptly, being dissatisfied with the item I had return the item within the time frame and same is recieved by you.
But instead of refunding my money you are just giving me various excuses.
It is now very clear that you do not have any intention to refund my money.
By the way I am Miss Shikha Agarwal not Mr.

I had also checked your feedback profile and all sales are for small value items.

But in my case the amount which I had sent you is
Rs.18,250.00 and that is really a huge amount.

If you are making Transaction in a Genuine way then WHY TILL TODAY I HAD NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND??

I do not care whatever is the reason,but I want my hard earn money without any further delay.
Its really been long time and my patiance is completely over.

Thnx,
Shikha
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

shikha.101
Community Member
Dear all eBay members,
Its now almost two months that the seller had received the item but did not refunded my money back.
I had already posted all the excuses giving by the seller and he comes with a new story every time.

When the seller do not have the money to refund to his buyer once he get it. Then why he is doing business on eBay?

I will take my hard earn money from this cheater.
I have all the proofs regarding each and every thing.

And one more thing, He is really a very shameless person that he dare post a reply here and again give such silly excuses for not refunding my money..

A period of almost 2 months is very good enough to refund money to the buyers.

A genuine seller would have refunded the money as soon as the item was received back.

This is a real cheater and fraud who dont have any intention to refund my money.

Thanks,
Shikha.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

de_legend
Community Member
Avanza Gemz also stole money from me on stones I purchased and never recieved.They told me I would recieve a refund and never did. I agree with the following posts as to the fact that AVANZA GEMZ is a fraud and a rip off artist. NEVER buy from this seller unless you want to just throw your money away. I have all reciepts and excusses if you want proof.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

treasurewealth
Community Member
Hi Everybody,

I am also the victim of a fraud case from AVENZAGEMS! They have sold me 4 PCs of KYANITE by the name of NEON BLUE SAPPHIRE! I dont know how could I refund the item as they dont even reply any email or attending my phone call! If anybody can get helped, I am giving their phone number: 044-42107420! Everybody should avoid AVENZAGEMS and EBAY should take necessary action against them to get my money back!

Regards,
Biswajit Das
Kolkata.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

highshaka
Community Member
Hi i am really sorry to hear that this type of things is really happening on EBAY.IN. ebay should check this and take stern action against this type of sellers..they are a black spot on ebay and its community.i too met with a same sort of seller i am giving details of that seller as he has cheated so many people in INDIA AND ALSO ABROAD..Hi i want toi draw attention of ebay and all its esteemed members about this seller..who is selling items on ebay.in .I purchased an item of the seller which he says as RARE 0.05ct DIAMOND FROM EVEREST CRUSH (FREE SHIPPING) (180099752189).i received the item on time and the stone looked very good ..but when i went to a jeweller and get it checked i was amazed to find that this stone is not diamond but a fake stone lab created one which we call american diamond.I was not satisfied with this so i went to another jeweller than another ..this way i get it checked woth machine also and all of them certified this as not real diamond.SO I REQUEST EBAY TO TAKE NECCESSARY ACTION AGAINST THIS SELLER AS WELL I WARN ALL THE BUYERS WHO HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED FROM THIS SELLER TO GET THEIR STONE CHECKED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.OR ELSE ALL OF US WILL BE CHEATED BY THIS SELLER.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply