cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Att : All Sellers & eBay Team Dont Miss This Thread

Dear Sellers & eBay,

As you too aware some suspicious id's means buyers are active on eBay.

This buyer has placed order 21 Feb and product was delivered to him on 24th Of Feb. On 25th he opened claim under eBay guarantee stating item not as described. When we called to buyer to know the reason he said that he received parcel in damaged condition. Whereas we sent parcel through TNT Courier and there is not a single chance of damage during transit. Also when I asked him that if you still received it in damage then why you not informed to us or why you not informed same to that courier guy who came to your place for delivery. Buyer given excuse that he is new buyer on eBay and he said that I am not having your number. Do you think is this fair answer? After placing order to each customer eBay will send seller contact details. Still buyer saying lie. Forgot next thing he said that he returned that parcel to me on same day of receipt. When I asked him to provide docket number he said that he not have it right now. He only said that I have sent it through Professional courier. I asked him to provide me docket number tomorrow. But thereafter he not called me yet. 

I got call from Claim adjuster and I informed same to him. Day before yesterday claim adjuster given me docket number of DTDC courier. And he said that buyer sent parcel back to you with this docket number. As per buyer he said that he sent parcel on 25th Feb whereas as per DTDC Tracking parcel dispatched from buyer location on 4th March. Accordingly when I contacted my local courier office they came for delivery of that parcel as buyer written incomplete address due to which they are unable to locate my address.

I have opened that parcel in front of courier guy. I am surprised. This fraud buyer sent me Bunch Of NEWSPAPERS in well packing. Due to which I have refused to accept the parcel.

Now I will request eBay & sellers what to do in this case?

Regards
Vilas

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Att : All Sellers & eBay Team Dont Miss This Thread

Was your issue resolved ?  I don't see any answers or resolution proivded since 2011

thanks

Message 2 of 2
latest reply