Apad Not Booting

santoshjv
Community Member
Could someone help me with my apad that is not booting for some strange reason. I had bought it from gamemaster and I am now unable to get in touch with the seller for any form of tech support.

Warm Regards,

Santosh
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Apad Not Booting

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for your post.

If you had bought this item from us, kindly goto www.supportnow.tk and drop us an email with your PaisaPay ID and date of purchase, stating the issue. Our technical team would be giving you a revert with the firmware update procedure.

Alternatively, you can reach our technical support @ 9884167637 for any technical assistance.

Thanks and regards.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Apad Not Booting

santoshjv
Community Member
Thank you Faheem... I shall follow your instructions.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Apad Not Booting

santoshjv
Community Member
My paisa pay id is 27610709117 and the item was delivered in 27th September'10. I have visited the website but its not functional and no one seems to answer the Tech Support mobile numbers.

Please help....

Warm regards,

Santosh
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Apad Not Booting

rameshgorantyal
Community Member
I (RAMESH GORANTYAL)PURCHASED A MOBILE (ANDROID A2000)AS ON 23/05/2011(8602),PaisaPay ID 28940938602 FROM YOU online THROUGH ebay.there is DISPLAY problem in that mobile .I have sent that mobile back to you,please send me the fresh piece coz still this is under warranty.so send it to me as early as possible.MY ALL DATA IS IN THAT MOBILE,WITHOUT MOBILE I CAN'T DO MY WORK AT ALL.
THANKING YOU,
RAMRSH GORANTYAL
MYSTIQUE MOODS,
G-104,OPP.GANGAPURAM SOCIETY,
VIMAN NAGAR,PUNE 411014 MAHARASHTRA PHONE 02041284556
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Apad Not Booting

Dear rameshgorantyal,

Your complaint has been forwarded to our PaisaPay team and they would reach out to you to address your concerns.

Regards,
Seema
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Apad Not Booting

rameshgorantyal
Community Member
i have sent my mobile for repair( its in the warranty).it has been two months still i did not get my mobile. Paisa Pay ID :28940938602.I have already post you regarding this complain as on dt.08/11/2011 and you reply me (as on dt.11/11/11 )that you have convey the authorised persons,but still how much time they take ,I could not understand, I am very much dipressed.I think I have make mistake to take this product,MUST BE YOUR COMPANY IS FRAUD....
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Apad Not Booting

sonypunia
Community Member
i have purchased Tablet from game_mastr (10" GPS Google Android 2.1 HDMI Wifi Tablet aPad 1GHz)i send it for repair from last 10 month they still not send back my tablet i have paid full payment for repair but still.....i am waiting and now they dont pick my phone
Message 8 of 8
latest reply