cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Al-Quaida pays eBay to transmit messages, knowingly ?

mansurrizvi
Community Member
I am new. I bought a item, recieved, all ok. Suddenly I recieve a mail from Ebay saying the seller was suspended. Having heard all kinds of stories, I was very scared. Seller says Ebay supports frauds, even Al-Qaida. Their main concern is protecting fraud sellers as they make more money by their numerous listings, honest sellers are punished on flimsy grounds only to show they are doing something.

Now Seller has sent me proof of various reports. Also links to Al-Quaida websites which have been advocating and using eBay to pass messages for years thru a method known as Steganography. After the 2001 attacks on the USA
and eBay was blamed for colluding with Al-Quaida, eBay supposedly tested millions of images for these messages. The person eBay hired used a software including a massive dictionary. All combination of words in the English language were used, while the terrorists used Arabic !!! When I checked the Al-Quaida site I found that they do Not Use eBay to pass messages thru images but another item. is this Not a Cover-up by eBay

Seller also sent me links to Israeli Counter Terrorism which say same thing, though as a devout muslim I cannot believe and do Not want to speak further.

I am ashamed of my muslim brothers for using violence also ashamed of eBay stooping to make money then covering it up. eBay it seems is mad for money. It is indeed shocking that a website can sell space to terrorists, why else do they not employ more staff to check each and every item else take in only a limited
number of listings which they can check.

They do not want to so they can make more money from illegal sources, also top management must be well paid under the table by Al-Quaida and other such people.
The biggest proof is that the categories tested by ebay

Freedom has a limit. Shocking is all I can say.
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

I fully disagree with all those Al Quaida - ebay connection. These must be bogus.
Any posting on net does not necessarily mean there is substance.
Many reputed US sites ( without proper updatation) shows whole Kashmir as a separate entity in their maps but do you think you will require a Visa to visit Kashmir, as Indians?
The Pakistani sites and the Govt may say a million times that there is no terrorist camp in their soil but is that to be believed?
You can have millions of obscene pictures of almost each and every movie artists & celebrities on net. That never prooves they are real.
If critics fill up several papers and sites writing Sourav Ganguly can't play cricket, many may believe but wont be able to erase his records.
Similarly I dont think ebay will ever like to earn enough thru Al Qaida link and then face the risk to wind up their business and put all the profits in the pocket of lawyers to save life sentences !!!!

Yes there are frauds on ebay and many of us are not always pleased with the handling of many fraud cases by ebay. But no way I can support any logic of ebay abating terrorists, knowingly. It simply defies logic.
If somebody paints a small red dot on your backside boundary wall and another person get some indication from that for committing some crime, then would you like to be accused for being a part of that evil??????

Be logical!

Sorry for the hard words, please excuse me if I have annoyed you, but I wanted to express my displeasures well. Best Regards
Swarup Dutta
ID : emailswarup
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

mansurrizvi
Community Member
Hello,

EmailSwarup, your replies are guesses, not at all annoyed only struck by your lack of knowledge of this world. As they say 'Fool Die' , I & a few buyers were sent links to Al-quaida sites, since years, which are valid terrorist sites according to Washington Post & reliable sources. I did not believe too, initially, Now I Do.

I have been in touch with other buyers of same seller and we feel it is correct information after cross-checking.
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

mansurrizvi
Community Member
By the way I said Top managerial staff are taking below the table. Check history people in top positions do anything for Big Money, I never said all of them.

eBay cheats both buyer and seller. Open google and search, you will find with Paypal the number of people they cheat. I thought they only cheat buyers, after I recd the links from a honest seller I found genuine sellers after despatching items as they recieved money via Paypal 2-3 days later are asked by Paypal to retun money, what is know as Charge-Back. this is because they suddenly realised the buyers were fraud, fake addresses, Tel. Nos. What does that mean sweet emailswarup. Net has both correct & false info, if you know to find it, obviously you dont.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

mansurrizvi
Community Member
Hello EmailSwarup, we did not win against South Africa only beacause of Sourav Ganguly. He may be a good batsman when it is not required. He cannot motivate team, what is required of a captain.

Instead of winning we drew. The Calcutta crowd let down the team and the country, cheering for South Africa and booing Dravid. In future do not have the face to blame muslims when they cheer for pakistan. if the Kolkata crowd can stoop so low cannot others........
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi Mr. Rizvi,
I have mentioned what I felt logical.
When you have so much of proofs then you should better file online complain to our CID sites !!!! I know the site of my state accepting online complains http://cidwestbengal.gov.in With your VAST knowledge on net you can surely find out more suitable ones!!!!!
Also with your apprehensions you should better refrain from using such site of criminals & terrorists because writting here may some day put you in some unrealistic problem of terrorist links ..........(God forbid) !! Best Regards
Swarup Dutta
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

Sorry to note both of yours comments. I should stop. You can definitely continue !! Best Regards
Swarup Dutta
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

runalaila_in1
Community Member
is this a forum of a shopping site ? :):)
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

ufo_big
Community Member
This is simply ridiculas. Some members are openly spreading hatred against some Indian communities that have nothing to do with selling and buying through eBay and eBay is simply not taking any action. You suspend sellers for minor offences like posting autions in wrong categories, but why you are not taking actions in this case? Are they not violating community board policies?
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello,

The allegations made by the community member above are completely baseless. eBay would never allow itself to be used by terrorist organizations, and we have a long history of working closely with governments around the world to investigate and halt any illegal activity.

I also request all users to please follow the Board Usage Policies while posting to the discussion boards. You can view these policies here - http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/everyone-boards.html

Faliure to do so can result in post removal, warning and / or suspension from the site.
Regards,
Rohit,
Community Development Team

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 10 of 11
latest reply