About refund

psivabe
Community Member
Sir,
if i return a material how the refund is made to me.Is it in the form of cash(credited to my Acc).or you will give me a coupon and that to be redeemed against any product.
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

About refund

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
you need to contact the seller first.
as i am a seller myself , if buyer want's the refund i will transfer the amount to buyers account once buyer agreed to provide bank details.

or else request ebay.in for your refund.
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

About refund

kkan9008
Community Member
Sir,
if i return a material how the refund is made to me.is it will be credited to my ebay account.or you will give me a coupon and that to be redeemed against to buy other product.
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

About refund

popmuvp
Community Member
I am ashamed of your cheating.Last day your company took my Rs.4316 amount from my bank account during payment step.What should i do to get my monry back
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

About refund

popmuvp
Community Member
I am ashamed of your cheating.On 4th sep 2012 your company took my Rs.4316 amount from my bank account during payment step.What should i do to get my monry back
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

About refund

popmuvp
Community Member
I am ashamed of your cheating.On 4th sep 2012 your company took my Rs.4316 amount from my bank account during payment step.Then you display that,orderd products are not avilable.What should i do to get my monry back ?...Give my money....back
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

About refund

popmuvp
Community Member
I am a buyer from India.On 4th sep 2012 your company took my Rs.4316 amount from my bank account during payment step.Then you display that,orderd products are not avilable.What should i do to get my monry back ?...Give my money....back
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

About refund

nithinjohny
Community Member
its been almost 1 month since I am waiting for my refund. Calling customer care is utter waste, they keep telling they will get back in 2 days !! Honestly, the most pathetic customer care service I have ever seen, even govt service is better. Even when seller has agreed to refund, why on earth ebay is holding my money. Far better options like flipkart & myntra available who value their customers.... Fed up and frustrated !!
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

About refund

spl_ind
Community Member
Refund takes time.
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

About refund

You will get the refund from where you have paid the amount when you ordered the product.

You will get a coupon equals to the amount you sent back the item to seller from eBay itself.

get in touch with your seller also Best Regards

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 10 of 12
latest reply