98% feedback or listing restriction

daily-bonanza-deals
Community Member
is it true ?? well my account has been restricted against creating new listings since more than a month now, diwali is on the chart and how poor is it to have such restriction, when i approached ebay cs, they are telling me untill you gain 98% positive feedback score, your a/c will be restricted only, how fair is it ?? ebay is not letting me list even a single item, they are regularly charging ebay shop fees i.e. 500/month, i just feel being cheated nothing else, would appreciate if seema ji or someone from ebay team replies to this.

p.s. - i have the chat on record where ebay cs said all this.

also plz let me know if you guys want me to leave selling on ebay, atleast i will save 500 bucks every month
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
yes it is true atleast for me.
they restricted my account to sell only 10 items per month as my feedback is 94% , but it is ridicules to see your account has been restricted!! your feedback is okay with 96%.

there are hell a lot sellers with even worst feedback , some staggeringly 85 % - 89% and there are able to sell what they wanted.

this absolutely unethical with ebay INDIA. if this the rule for every one then every account must be restricted that are less than 98%. if they do so, there will be only 10% of sellers.

somebody answer this!!
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hi All,

I think its not the only criteria to judge the seller.

You must be having some other issues also like Pending claims, More claims than usual in the past, some other previous restriction on your account.

If not, then its really harsh that you can not list an item with 96% feedback score.

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

sameer.singh91
Community Member
i wonder on what basis they promote sellers like cart2india and sankalpdeals with their even worse feedback score, also i am shocked to see ebay cs team not replying at all.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
they never reply here , because they don't have any idea of what their own policies are regarding feedback.

this is ridicules that restricting an account who has 96% above and allowing other sellers to sell x number of items with out any restriction with very much less than 90% feedback.

I do not know if this will call RULES OF EBAY INDIA.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

daily-bonanza-deals
Community Member
it does'nt surprise me to see small firms like shopclues, tradus, flipkart going ahead of ebay india now !!

***heart broken***
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

verismotrend
Community Member
horrible administration, selling limit on my account due to 4 neutral feedbacks from the same buyer who has given false comments, wrong number, never responds to mails and email, wonder what do ebay cs people do in those offices.

shame shame
Message 7 of 7
latest reply