cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

90% NEW USER BIDDING FOR FUN SELLER PAYING CHARGES TO EBAY

As a seller i experienced that Many new users bidding in auctions just for fun only 20% are completing the deals if the amount is not high.

After 4 days when we file unpaid item case, we get only final value fee credit but what about the other featured charges??

we are bearing heavy loss per unpaid auction.

I think this is a very serious problem with many sellers eBay should reverse all the charges for unpaid item or find some solution on this.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

That's the reason why i stopped selling through the auction. Currently just offering buyers buy-it-now mainly because of this reason.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I have stopped listing high value items.
If I sell something for 50k,I have to pay 2.5k as FVF. Why should I take a risk?
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
If buyers are so much interested to bid on auctions and not pay for it, then there should be a separate page or practice site where buyers can visit and have fun. It can be like those virtual stock market game site, where there is no real money involved. And the profit or loss does not affect your real life.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

nsjewelsindia
Community Member
if u are selling eBay.in that much risk has to be taken by you . if u are not ready for that then u cant sell the items on ebay.in . thats the fact . Wat i suggest you is not to see the cost u have encored on the listing and it didn't sell or sold to a unpaid buyer. all u should see in the last of the month that Wat sales u get due to the visibility from that unpaid items.surely u will be satisfied.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

kingcyber389
Community Member
All shall go "Buy it Now" option and Return policy shall be changed. There should not be money back on return but replacement of product or No return policy.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Just tell him nicely and make him understand that in online business things don't work that way, refund for cosmetic reasons is not allowed and not possible, he can contact ebay CC if he wishes. If he gives negative feedback you can get it removed by CC, don't worry.

Please post here the result of your talk.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

sorry for the previous post, done by mistake, I am sorry.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply