cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

80% New Registered Buyers Fake Nowadays.- A Challege to Ebay

Dear Ebayers,

A New trend has started in Ebay Buyer Registration process very recently, specially in July 2008, when they bid on items, sale is complete, they do not pay, when he is contacted, most of them say this is not the correct address or nowhere the person resides. Many of them are blocked by Ebay quickly, many go on bidding and disturbing selling process a lot.

We wrote to Ebay some specific cases where not even the name of Registrants are given but surprisingly, Ebay instead of blocking the User, giving lesson to us that we should continue communication with Buyer etc etc., all Cut-Copy replies, whereas I have written, that even no name is given in Profile.

We have found 80% cases with 0 Feedback and Newly Registered, are fake buyers.

Ebay must give some serious checks in Registration Profile Process to stop these bogus buyers.

Secondly, whenever any seller bring to the notice any specific case to Ebay, it should check the Profile and block immediately on a priority basis., without giving Evading replies.

Thanking You,
Ashok Agarwal
Proprietor
Ebay ID : Sitare_Jewels
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

80% New Registered Buyers Fake Nowadays.- A Challege to Ebay

earningcow
Community Member
yes it is very impoetent issue to go through but in my openion as a new seller i got to know that the piasapay is a best payment method.
Message 11 of 11
latest reply