cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Days Shipping Timelines for Non Powership Sellers Should Also Exclude Holidays & Sundays

I have been Raising This Issue with ebay since New Norms of 3 Days Shipping has come into effect But so Far I Havenot Heard from any senior management Person on the Same

For Sellers Doing Self Shipping : The Time Line for Shipping by Sellers is 3 Days Even if the Item Sells at 11:55 Pm At Night Say on Friday 10th of a Month, 11th Morning 8 O Clock Paisapay will Show 2 Days Remaining & By Monday Morning 12 th The Timeline will end. Here ebay expects that the seller, Courier Companies & Indiapost All will be Working overnight & even on Sundays & National Holidays

But For Powership : This Timeline Will Start only on 12th Since they consider for themselves Saturday & Sunday as Holidays !!

Isnot it Unfair Advantage  to Powership Hence to ebay  They Themselves Want to Have The Luxury of Holidays While expecting the sellers who do Self Shipping through their Own Courier or Indiapost to Work even on 15th Aug , 26th Jan All Sundays & All festivals . OK We are Ready to Work But The Courier Companies & INDIAPOST Doesnot !!

( Mind You Powership Service is Buying Troubles for Yourself if you have exhausted All the Means to Commit Sui##de Opt for Powership )

Having 2 Set of Rules One for Normal Sellers Not Using Powership & Penalising Sellers who are doing Self Shipping

Anyways My Main Concern is That I Want ebay to consider Sellers Who are doing self Shipping At PAR With the Sellers Who are Using Powership & Provide Similar Timelines Taking into a/c Sundays, National Holidays etc

Else Subject Powership Also to have Same Timilnes which are in allignment to what Sellers Like Us who use their own Shipping Get.This is Major Flaw & Drawback Just to Push the Sellers towards Powership Whose Service so Bad That you cannot Imagine They will deliver on the Last Day of the Delivery Timelines Thus Agitating the Customers

The Timelines should be IDENTICAL In Both the Cases of Powership & Self Ship. Otherwise it amounts to Monopolistic Restrictive Trade Practice Which Comes Under the Purview of MRTPC Act

Please Keep & Treat us at PAR With Powership Timelines Allow us also Full 3 Working Days For Shipping !!!!

If you Wish to Face Competition Better Shape up , Perform Or Perish

& Dont Create Segregation Powership is Not Performing Atleast allow sellers their due by giving them Same Timelines for Shipping through their OWN Channels

I Hope Somebody is Hearing & Will take Remedial corrective Measures To Fix This anamoly 

We are Children of No Lesser GOD !! & Certainly POWERSHIP is Not a Blue Eyed Monarch who Shold Be Receiving Special Treatment By having Holidays counted for themself & Denying them to Sellers Like us Who are Self Shipping

I Call upon ebay Sellers Fraternity to Please Support This Post & Stand against this INJUSTICE & Demand Equality

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0