10% coupon is not working for any item,
Its validity not expired yet.
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

!0% coupon is not working for any item

eeeprashanth1
Community Member
I checked the terms and conditions, it was not a limited qty and was to be valid till 30th june 23:59:59. But it is not working now (30 june)
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

padhee.sk
Community Member
Even I could not use the 10% coupon on 30/06/2012. Ebay should take care of this issue and extend the same to facilate the buyer.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

innoxil
Community Member
I tried my best to contact ebay through chat and phone to ask why my 10% coupon wasn't working on 30th june even when they sent a mail saying validity extended.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

ramesh3073
Community Member
Coupon not working- eBay joking with the mwmbers/customers.
Sort of A April Fool
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

gauravbagdi
Community Member
Same here. I tried to process an order, a number of times already. Contacted their support. Had a word with Laxman and Akshay, on two different occasions. They are suggesting, Ebay encountered some sort of technical glitch, when users were trying to use that 10 percent off discount coupon.
I mean, if it really is a technical glitch? We, users are entitled to avail that discount once again, as soon as the glitch is fixed? If not, i am definitely more than disappointed with Ebay. Never, ever going to order anything from them, again!
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

swapthika
Community Member
Same here .. so disappointed with ebay . There were some real deals I thought will cash in . But now with this glitch or whtever I am losing all the deals . Better to got flipkat or any other shopping site who wont play with customers like this . Utter disappointment . Expect ebay to comment something abt this
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

topakkunal
Community Member
Yes I also could NOT use this coupon. Even in case of global easybuy items. Message not valid came up.
And why deals appear everywhere? I could not use while purchasing a used laptop- it should never be a deal-item!
Shameful offers from ebay- and mismanagement creeping up now.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

dugginenisrikanth
Community Member
It's not working at all. eBay is playing games with customers by giving not working coupons
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

dugginenisrikanth
Community Member
It's not working at all. eBay is playing games with customers by giving not working coupons .Seems they wantedly did this
Message 10 of 10
latest reply