Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fake hp pen drive delivery

Sir,I have ordered a 64GB hp pendrive on ebay.in on 24th April,2018. The product was delivered to me on 10th May after filling Ebay Guarantee Claim as it was **bleep** to be delivered by 30th april. After getting the product while I was checking it ,...

Worst product and service

I bought a product on eBay.According to the commitment of eBay the heat up time of the product is 30 seconds, despite of an hour it didn't get hot so obviously it will not work and this is what happened.When I claimed for refund, sometime I get Massa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EMI on Cheque

EMI on Ebay is only possible using credit card.Most of the people dont have credit card.So if Ebay provides EMI Using Cheque,more people can buy.If buyer have to purchase a product worth rs 6000.Ebay can provide EMI for 6 months by 6 cheques.Each Wri...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Doogee F1 mini turbo battery

I am eBay member from U.K. I am trying to obtain battery for Doogee F1 mini but the only place it can be purchased is in India. Unfortunately, the shop selling them does not send them abroad. Any ideas from eBay members from India would be very welco...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAYMENT CONFIRMATION NOT RECEIVED

MESSAGE FOR e-BAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT : CAN eBAY TEAM HELP ME WITH SOLUTIONS PLEASE Appended below my mail to Bill Desk and their reply: to: info@billdesk.com, support@billdesk.com Date: Thu, May 31, 2012 at 1:11 PM Subject: REFUND AGAINST FAILED TRANSA...

• 31 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Paid,netbanking, still shows COD

I placed an order on 6th(Friday) this month and paid through icici netbanking. But the order page says that payment is pending and I have to pay COD to the delivery agent.please help.Confirmation of your eBay order (PaisaPay ID:46944063269)

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money deducted from my bank account but no order was placed and my purchase coloum show no item purc

I placed an order 1 days ago and paid the payment by debit card and money was deducted from my bank account but ebay dont show any order confirmation anywhere and money is deducted from my bank account.So please tell me the right solution

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

money debited from my account

i try to purchase a motrola lumineer head phone, first i using freecharge wallet and using debit card... both times money debited, and order didn't placed... and error message shown... i lost my cash... Give an urgent solution

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Claim rejected. Can some one help/advise me..

Hi Sir, I bought a titan watch from ebay on Feb 02. Details are below. I received it on 09-Feb and turned out it’s a used watch and it was shipped on another watch’s box. The watch had repair tags and scratches on sides as well. I paid for a new item...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful