Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PaisaPay payment is being processed

Recently I purchased item using PaisaPay payment through net banking with ID 32861186624 and getting message "PaisaPay payment is being processed by eBay Customer Support. You paid the order total of Rs. 600.00 using ICICI Bank online bank transfer."...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ebay seller cheated me.Fraud seller.Please help me ASAP

A serious issue..For the paisapay id 30288525356,i paid 8500 for a mobile phone and tha fraud seller provided me with fake shipping details.To my surprise,when i opened my mail..i got mails from ebay "password changed,Thanks for confirming item recei...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Irresponsible behavior of cheaters

A month ago on 11th May 2018 I sent the defective product back and on 14th May 2018, seller's team member received it.If someone returned a product and it received by them ,then it's their responsibility to check who and why sent this product.But str...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order Cancellation Request - PaisaPay ID 34365531894 - Refund Status Update Please!

Dear eBay Teams, I have placed a cancellation request thru an email to the seller for PaisaPay ID 34365531894 today in about 30 minutes after placing the order. Your customer care email ID's have also been marked. Reasons:Product pictures not accurat...

• 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful

non functional pen drive from Seller

I was told my shipping details are not valid, but how much more valid can you get than BLUEDART. My claim was closed. It is sad that non functional items are allowed to be sold with claims being closed with mere excuses. Where can I seek redressal?? ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

USPS First Class Mail International

Hi all, I had purchased an item (worth US $70.00) from a seller in the US on 29 November 2012 and the seller seems to have shipped the item on the same day... as shown on USPS Tracking... but... The status is 'Electronic Shipping Info Received' on No...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful