Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Guarantee is a fake promise

I bought a apple iPhone 6s plus from eBay and after opening phone, I found phone is in dead condition and I am unable to put it on even after charging the phone battery .I reported the matter on eBay customer service and after they have asked me to t...

2 months, No item , no refund received.

Ordered an item on feb 2nd 2016. Seller no longer registered on ebay and not available for contact. Raised an ebay gurantee claim rejected by ebay, saying Courier lists the item as delivered. No item received, Complained to the courier no action take...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I cant pay my bought item

i m the new user,just registerd and bought memory card,SAMSUNG 32GB , while payment some technical problem appered,please give COD or payment option, 9998214057-kaushik

Cheated by Ebay India and seller

Hi I had purchased 26 pieces of an item "3 in 1 designer metal look ball point pen/ Stylus pen & Mobile stand/ holder-B33, Brand - Power Plus" (Item Code - ***) on 8th October, 2014 from ebay to gift to my colleagues during Diwali. Ebay seller sent m...

Sorry, but we're facing some technical problems right now. Please try again later. We apologize for

Sorry, but we're facing some technical problems right now. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.While the problem is being fixed, you can browse our Community Boards for some fun and interesting discussions and chats. On ...

The new courior service Dotzot is not able to deliver goods on time.

The new courier service from ebay - Dotzot is not able to deliver goods on time. Out of my 5, I received only 2 items (paisapay ID 34871439428 and 34866519368) that too with 3-4 days delay. Another item bought in same paisapay ID is not received. I h...

URGENT HELP- EBAY TOLL FREE NUMBER :-( PLEASE HELP !!

Hi there Please let me know the ebay.in toll free number as early as possible PLEASE . How can I end a listing before time ? Please help me someone There is guy who has really got after me, and he's writing me emails that I will keep making fake ebay...

• 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Paisapay - Item shipped, but I cannot track on the courier website

Hi all! I have bought a phone from a seller in India and the item is covered by paisapay. According to the paisapay rules, the seller is meant to ship the item within 5 days and in following 7 days the item must be delivered. The seller did ship the ...

• 13 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Do not buy anything outside ebay

DEAR FELLOW BUYERSThis message may save someones money.Please do not buy anything outside of the ebay. Its not really safe.They provide whatsapp number...you just ask them wether i could buy this product through ebay...never made payments outside of ...

refund

Its that bad every time you buy something in ebay there is 80% chance that you wont get the delivery and there 99% chance that you wont get your refund also. If you are a busy person who cannot hold the line for hours then forget the money you have p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful