2 months, No item , no refund received.

shuns15-6
Community Member

Ordered an item on feb 2nd 2016. Seller no longer registered on ebay and not available for contact. Raised an ebay gurantee claim rejected by ebay, saying Courier lists the item as delivered. No item received, Complained to the courier no action taken up till now. Contacted with customer support executives 6-10 times both calls and emails. Told me to wait 24-48 hours every time i contacted and promised me i would recieve callback from them and that my issue will be resolved. Its been weeks now still no callback received.  Very bad shopping experience. No resolution given by ebay. No item, no refund received.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

2 months, No item , no refund received.

I faced similer problem I ordered an ebay item vide PaisaPay ID 42110849094 and the order was delivered however on the product there was clear mention that the product is only for apple mac designed for UK and EU Mac book.

My Macbook is different brand and since it will not be fit for my Mc book I raised complaint and contacted customer care(Ebay's customer care email is not provided probably reason best known to Ebay unlike other online shopping eg Amazon where customer can write problem through email directly and the  later takes great care of customer and resolves issue in reasonable time frame) this customer  also  lodged complaint 2 days ago vide phone call. Today received a phone call from customer care person who tried to ask lots of question as I was crossing the busy traffic could not answer to volley of question raised by customer care personal and aksed him to call back later) to my surprise I find the customer care person has cancelled ebay gaurentee claim without taking attempt to know what is the cause of my complaint and without sufficiently veryfying the same , this is not expected from a international shopping platform like Ebay this amounts not only to monopoly but harassing to customer

I feel cheated and frustrated , Ebay also probably only company who does not provide email to customer to write clearly and completely detail of problem faced.

I would wait for an amicable settlement of the issue and get refund.

Ebay can not reject ebay gaurentee without giving sufficient time to customer to explain why the claim for refund is made.

To day when I tried to customer care at 7.25 pm I got automated response that office of customer care closes at 7.30 so no response will be there (though there was still time left for office closing time) this shows how Ebay treats its customers.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply