cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need to talk a person who can take a decision and have a decision authority on

Instead of the Sony 1000 Mah power bank, I received a wrong product which name of T Power Bank Iam not interested in this product therefore I am ready to send it back to you regarding that I had a word with your customer executive Ms.Jothi
I need a claim compensation for the freight costs if I had to send back the wrongfully delivered product.
And I have already spoken to your executives and first person who was interacted with me vere rudely his name is Mr. Karim I believe and the second person not remember his name that he was not ready to connect with eBay superiors and not ready to give his email I.d so I don't want to any thing bare from eBay but I need a explanation and action. More than it's very important that you should need to take actions for my product replacement at any cost. Expecting your quick response to help me in this. Believe you will never give a chance to break me from eBay and against on it. Quick reply will be appreciate.
Very Important Note: I not like to take refund my account..
Long time iam fighting for this.
Tge worst thing is one of your customer care executive Ms. Jyothi was said that she will be check and she said revert me back as of now no one is reverting back and as of now no one have send me a reply for my any emails..
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0