Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Authority Board-- You better make a note of it

This is first time I have paid for a thing from Ebay with a painful experience. The Item I Bided and Win is having the item, with following details: Item Number : 150096486756 Item Title : original ipod 2 gb with no res 1day auction 24 hr. del. Selle...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fine print of buying from EBay USA

I would like to share with ebay india buyers about my experience of buying form Ebay USA Recently i bought a item from Ebay USA Item cost was about 30 dollars Shipping cost was 7 dollars. i ordered in january this year. Waited for one whole month of ...

Price of Ending soon items not Fair

I am using ebay for years and i am disappointed with ending soon items. Many of the items are quoted as Rs.1 only. You get attracted and go to the item for buying. Then you see the shipping charges as 250 or 350. Is this fair?..even in a superior cou...

Unable to buy from international ebay site

Lately I am unable to buy or contact users from international ebay sites such as US even though I have been doing so for the last one year. Has anyone else faced such problem? how to rectify. Ebay help of no use standard computer generated repy as th...

Paying with net banking

Hi, I brought an item from ebay and paid for it with netbanking. Now the item says ------ This item is pending payment through PaisaPay (PaisaPay ID 19105151783). Payment was sent on 28-Feb-2007. ------ How long it take for netbank payment ? The sell...

A depressing trend being followed by ebay

I have been a ebay user even before ebay came to india, though under another userid. I have sold and bought household and hobby items on ebay from 1997 while in the US and have followed all the changes in it's auction process since then. For example,...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Give Your Negative Feedback carefully

Hi Dear Friends, I would like to request all the buyers or sellers to give their negative feedback with due consideration. There are some new members don't understand the bad impact of negative feedback on reputaion. So before giving negative feedbac...

payment rejected

Item number(s): 160079093806 As per my request, you have cancelled the payment i paid through paisapay. I got the email saying "Credit Card Payment Rejected for PaisaPay ID 19022188022". I called up my bank customer support, they say that the money h...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CyberBullying by EBay Sellers.

:-(I think that most of the buyers here are victims of Cyber Bullying by sellers.We are fed up and want a better system to evaluate each other. Recently i was personally abused by an ebay seller over the mobile phone simply because i rated her negati...

EBAY DONT EVER COME HERE FOR BUYING,HEARTLESS FRAUDS ARE HERE < CAUTION >

EBAY DONT EVER COME HERE FOR BUYING,HEARTLESS FRAUDS ARE HERE < CAUTION > I AM TOO A DESPERATE PERSON WHO WAS CHEATED,IN THIS EBAY ON LAST JULY 3 2006 I PAID 13000/-FOR NOKIA 9500 THROUGH PAISA PAY THINKING ITS SAFE TO GO BY EBAY ITSELF,AFTER I PAID ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful