Made in China

podifly
Community Member
I think sellers should specify which country their products are made in. There is a lot of "Made in China" cheap stuff being sold on eBay. This brings down the quality of eBay as well as is very disappointing to buyers. You end up paying a reasonable amount for an unreasonable product. EBay should make a strict policy on this so that buyers are not duped by buying nice looking but actually bad quality items!
X-(
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Made in China

Hi,
Yes, I do agree on this. But if Seller doesn't mention about the Country then BUYER should enquire about it before buying for safety.

Deepak
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Made in China

podifly
Community Member
That is true.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Made in China

dear sir

dont take it wrongly

but just look around the things u are using

50% are MADE IN CHINA

it is the best country and it gives employement to crores.

even i am the one of it.

dont blame chinese stuff.if they were not there our lifes would be miserable.

regrards
yogen
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Made in China

podifly
Community Member
This is not a post about China or Chinese products in any way. It is about badly made cheap Chinese products which are flooding the market. but I think the remark on enquire from the seller is the correct thing to do.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Made in China

cosycom
Community Member
Hi, This is a nice suggestion which eBay should consider seriously .I think it is basic right of customers to know the name of country the product is actually manufactured .
There should be a field in all eBay listings where sellers can enter this information at the time of listing .

regards

Narinder 🙂
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Made in China

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
And each buyer must inquire the seller the country of manufacture before they buy to confirm especially when they are buying quality and costly items.ebay must make awareness among buyers also.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply