Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Non receipt of monsoon offer gift!! for Paisapay

Worst service from ebay... I purchased one item with Monsoon offer. It was mentioned that the offer item will be dispatched by July 15. I've sent two mails regarding this. Till now neither I've got any reply from the ebay nor my product. I've contact...

Refund Not Processed by Ebay

I had purchased a Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 External 4200mAh Battery Case with Flip Cover: S View. The item was not functioning as promised / desired. After discussing with the seller I returned the item to them, raising a claim with Ebay. Unfortunatel...

when Ebay stops deluding people?

I have purchased so many things from ebay & had good impression till my last purchase.When it came to service/support after sales, it revealed real face of people.I got defective piece of magic **bleep** mixy (Paisa Pay ID 36456456619). I filed claim...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrost Experiance with ebay . not giving my refund

As per my Claim id 450915 i didn't get refund for this from 14 Apr 2014.I contacted ebay lots of time approx 56-60 times its enough to talk ebay gets frusted from ebay service As per my paisapay id 35977545810i ordered 3 product in this and all 3 are...

WOMEN AFFECTED BY WORST SOLUTION FROM EBAY

i PURCHASED A TOSHIBA 1 TB FROM ***,BUT HE SENT ME A HDD WHICH MAKES TERRIBLE SOUND OF "TICK" SOUND AND THE ITEM DESCRIBED WITH USB 3.0(hdd+CABLE) IS NOT WORKING WITH ANY LAPTOPS. I SENT THE COMPLAINT BUT SELLER NOT EVEN CONTACTED THROUGH PHONE INTIM...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Transaction

I have ordered 2 items on E-Bay but have no information regarding their shipping status. Please update. Details are as below. 1. Order Date: 25/7/14 I haven't received any detail till date regarding status of my product. I even don't know that whethe...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Its been two days since I paid for my order,but the product has not yet shipped

Generally when do they actually ship the product?I am sorry this is the first time iam ordering on E bay,others ship it with in a day.I paid for one order on sunday,and I made the payment yesterday for the other order.But when will the product be shi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

pathetic service from ebay.

First time i tried buying from ebay.....its really disgusting......you wouldnt have received the product,,,but strangely you get a message/email saying its delivered.Heights of stupidity.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item not Shipped

I bought Asus Zenfone 6 on 29th July and supposed to get it by 1st Aug. Till date it is not even shipped. No response from seller. Will never buy fron Ebay again.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful