Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

the worst experience of buying on line from ebay.

the worst experience of buying on ebay. i bought a jbl blue tooth speaker from ebay, which on delivery was found to be defective(no blue tooth connectivity).i filed a complaint (dated 06.08.201 no. 596765) considering there policy of REFUND OR REPLAC...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller and ebay

Worst experience. Neither seller nor eBay is responding to my emails. EBay.com is good but eBay.in is the worst.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

This is the worst ecommerce portal i have ever used.

This is the worst ecommerce portal i have ever used. My claim is taking more than 50days to process? I got a damaged item. I got a green color flat AUX cable which is not as per the item given in the image. Also the jack mail pointer is very shall wh...

Ebay is the worst !!!

Ebay customer support has been the worst experience I have ever encountered. On 04-08-14, I hadplaced an order for Kindle Paperwhite. The transaction went fine and I was waiting for the sellerto ship the product.On 06-08-14, ebay removed the item fro...

• 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Did not receive refund of my item

Bacca Bucci Green Hill Brown High Ankle Length Boots Bacca Bucci Green Hill High Ankle Length Boots BB-greenhi... I had purchased these items from you and file claim against it. its almost morethan 2 months and you guys still not give me my refund. T...

seller hasnt shipped the product

I have bought a micromax unite 2 and ordered the product on COD basis. The seller havent shipped the item even after the expiry of ship before date. the last date was 9th aug to ship. i have mailed the seller and contacted the seller through ebay for...

Sended Item without Bill and Ignoring Mails

PaisaPay ID : 36812568306Claim ID : 580010Seller ID Item ID I I buyed "TPLINK TD-W8968 300 Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2 + Modem Router TP Link 5dBi Antena " From seller and received the item , BUT the seller failed to send cash VAT Bill along with the P...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Custom or Import Duty from abroad to India

Hi, Can anyone please help with the details of custom or import duty from abroad. any website from where we can get all details? i am from gujarat and i want buy a mobile phone costing 40,000 from US or UK.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful