Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Items on some sellers' feedback are"Private",not for others.Why? Restrains in choice making.

Feedback Profile of some sellers doesn't show the item feedback talks of; its marked "Private". So the feedback doesn't make a potential buyer any wiser, if the comment is about the quality or usefulness of an item that was purchased. Why should anyt...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Purchased samsung gear live

Hello guys,I badly need your help as my samsunh gear live worth $240 &shipped through usps express mail $52 got stucked in customs clearance since 1week.Iam ready to pay duty for this but dont know what is going to be the anount and when i called to ...

Please Help me.

Dear sir, My name is Swapan Acharjee, I have online purchased one Coster combo Jeans from eBay, That quality is very low and size also not proper colour also. I have complaint then, Date claim opened: 02-08-2014. They approve claim with a conditions....

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim Settlement

Hi there.I have recently raised a claim. Sadly, I did not hear from eBay for around 3 days although the seller and I were communicating. I had to call Customer Service to know if there is any progress in the case as I needed to get the phone replaced...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Didn't receive an item

i have purchase a Ladies Watch last month on date: 22/07/14. Its one month to go and no item received.Lot of fake promises from Ebay in chat.No any positive response from Ebay. No any response from Seller. Very poor service. I will not suggest anyone...

ebay is Crap

I had bought a ffot pump from ebay.. i haven't recieved the product even after 20 days. I have tried all the options , reached out to customer care, seller, courier.. No resultion yet. On top of this, the customer care guys act like we have doen a bi...

not working properly_BLACKBERRY Z10

Seller is not responsing properly and i have received my product on dated 27.06.2014......... I have contacted ebay also but got responce to contact seller later i did contact to seller he took back the cell to his end, within 72-96 hrs he informed t...

Corrupted Sandisk 32gb Memory Card

I have purchased a 32gb Sandisk memory card from ebay. The memory card is not even one year i found one issue like files are getting corrupted. when i tried to contact Sandisk Service centre, They informed me its not a Sandisk authenticated product. ...

Discounts

I would like to get it into light that we have been buying products very frequently but why we are not getting any discounts from ebay? I think we should get some goodies or a small discount!