What protection does eBay has for buyers?

purchaseforself
Community Member
I am also pray for fradulant sellers. I have lost RS.6000. I would like to know what ebay is going to do to control all these fraud sellers and wat kind of protection are they going to give for sellers. :-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi purchaseforself,

I am sorry for the unpleasant experience you faced. However, in eBay, if a buyer does not get his product, or the product is significantly not as described, the buyer is protected upto 10,000 Rs. You would need to open a Item Not received / Significantly not as described dispute against the seller.

If the seller does not respond, or the communication fails at any point of time, the buyer needs to close the dispute and escalate the case for Buyer Protection claim.

If you had paid via credit card, you may also ask your credit card company to initiate a chargeback.

I hope this information will be helpful to you and you will be able to recover your money/product. Do keep us updated on your experience.

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

sastaitshop
Community Member
Surprisingly i didnt find anyof the products purchased by this buyer tobe of Rs 6000. (in the last 30 days)

regards !!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 3 of 3
latest reply