WOW!! Do I Feel STUPID

sweeeet_sour
Community Member
WOW! I feel so stink! A few days ago I bought a MP3 player, 20GB memory beautiful product, but then I discovered the same thing/product in a local shop for $40 less. Maybe I'm being stupid, but has this ever happened to anyone else?
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

WOW!! Do I Feel STUPID

runalaila_in1
Community Member
Whooops
i too would feel very low if in your place.
you sure there is no difference in the specs / capacity and all ?.
I am no expert in these MP players but am aware of some issues like compressed memory and such.
well if you bidded high then nothing much can be done , but if it was a buy it now item
i am sure the seller would explain you why the price difference.
I have heard hundreds of incidents where somebody won an item worth 1000.00 rupees at 1.00 rupee
and the sellers honoring the deal too 🙂
so i guess it works both ways ... thats what makes ebay a happening place :)
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

WOW!! Do I Feel STUPID

jaipur_mart
Community Member
Electronic item prices fall very rapidly.
I bought a digital camera for Rs.11,000/- after trying at various shops , but jst 15 days later , the same one was available for Rs. 9000/-.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

WOW!! Do I Feel STUPID

coolbrasco
Community Member
Hello,

My 2 cents.

After 8 months, now my Laptop is 1/2 the price than when i bought it. But if i check the present top model is the same price as i bought last year. So the price is always same for the top models released. Better to buy top model and use it for 3 years fully and throw away. I did same for my previous laptop. So you will save money for up-gradation cost.

Another secret i found is i buy cheapest model new phone in market. Basically i need 3 buttons, ON/OFF, Call and Hangup + a good address book feature. All other latest features are basically not very useful. Even if lost not going to be expensive loss and i save money.

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

WOW!! Do I Feel STUPID

relaxkaro
Community Member
Caveat emptor - Buyer beware
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

WOW!! Do I Feel STUPID

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
My experience -

I bought a 1 GB iPod at about 7K, but within 6 months, 2 GB iPods were retailing at the same rate. Today, I guess 4 GB are retailing at that rate.

Almost with all electronics, rates always fall dispropotionately. Life! 😞

Cheers!
Sapana
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

WOW!! Do I Feel STUPID

ishchh
Community Member
how long does it take to get an item if ordered on ebay..i ordered a book and dvd yesterday..but unfortuntely today only i read these really bad reviews on how people are cheated here ...i hope i am not cheated!i have my fingers crossed!
Message 7 of 7
latest reply