WILL i lose my Money?

gulfu2
Community Member
i bought a sony ericsson w900i from valyashish
w900i sony ericsson scratchless free 512mb dirt price (230010868392)

i paid through bank to bank transpher
and paid 200 rs as insurance also
he said he will ship it through blazeflash
and on monday evening he said he shipped it
i asked him the consignment but he didnt gave me
the product has to reach by wednesday but nothing happened when asked he said it is because my place is a rural area(am in city and 3 km from airport) then next day he said the product is comming through different way and next time said it is delayed because of aug 15th checking process
and finally he gave the consignment number and when i tried to track it there said no item of such .hmm waited thinking it might be a fault in the system .today i enquired blazeflash,chennai,kerala,banglore.no such item is there said .i tried calling up blaze flash customer and delhi office .at first they took the cal so when i said the problem suddenly the phone got disconnected and after that i tried calling but they are not taking the cal . what should i do next to get my money back ?
plz guide me in getting my money back
what is the next step i should take ?
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

WILL i lose my Money?

gulfu2
Community Member
its been 14 days i havent recieved the product .
ebay officials plz help .there is no progress in the case i have opened dispute console .the seller is saying he wont refund the money untill the product is sent back ,how can i without getting the product being recieved? he is saying he has shipped and gave a consignment number too but when i enquired with the office and in the site (www.blazeflash.com )it says no such consignment was registred with blaze flash .ebay please be kind to me and take necessary actions as a lot of money is involved in this .
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

WILL i lose my Money?

superstores_tech
Community Member
Open a dispute and esclae the matter to ebay

regards Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

WILL i lose my Money?

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi gulfu2,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. If a buyer does not get his product, or the product is significantly not as described, the best option for the buyer is to open a Item Not received dispute agasint the seller.
[My eBay >>> Dispute Console (left side bar)>>> open a dispute]

If the seller does not respond, or the communication fails at any point of time, the buyer needs to close the dispute and escalate the calim for Buyer Protection claim.

I hope this information will be helpful to you and you will be able to recover your money/product. Do keep us updated on your experience.

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

WILL i lose my Money?

gulfu2
Community Member
got the parcel at last ,but many things wher missing from the description
1 NO charger
2 NO Memory
card (mentioned a 512mb card )
3 headphone notworking

The seller gave a consignment and said it was send through blazeflash but it came via bluedart couriers
Message 5 of 5
latest reply