cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Bad Experience with the seller. eBay Pinks, please respond.

I purchased a mobile phone from an eBay seller - Samsung Omnia GT -B6520 costing 8350/-

The phone was defective - Very Low Volume, Problems in the software - The phone was getting hanged frequently and the wireless settings were also defunct.

The seller didn't send an invoice. So I requested him to send me an invoice via email in pdf format so that I can produce it to the Samsung Service Center and get the unit replaced. The service center will give the LOC for replacement only if the mobile is produced within 96 hours of purchase.

The seller is not ready to give me a duplicate copy of invoice without which this mobile is not covered in any warranty.

Without the invoice, the service center is not ready to accept the mobile. I requested the seller several times over email and phone but he mentions that he cannot send me invoice on email.

Unfortunately, I can't even file a SNAD before 15th April.!!

I contacted eBay and they made a conference with the seller. I asked the seller to give me the invoice in an email but he refused. Then I asked him for a refund and he refused for that as well!! That too, in presence of eBay staff in a conference call?

eBay won't do anything to penalize such sellers because he is a power seller. I lost my money.

Here are my communications with the seller:

---------------------------------------
Immediately Upon receiving the phone:

Dear ...

Hi,

Kindly send me an invoice for this phone. The item was received in very good condition and I'll leave 5 stars.

Thank you.

- rashida.guide

----------------------------------------------------

Seller didn't respond. Hence my second email:

Dear ...

Hi,

Kindly send me an invoice for this phone. The item was received in very good condition and I'll leave 5 stars.

Thank you.

- rashida.guide

--------------------------

Dear rashida.guide,

No probs

We will courier u its photo copy again

-------------------------

Dear ......

The photocopy won't suffice. I need an original invoice which I never received. I don't need an invoice just for maintaining the records alone.

The phone that I have received, is not in fully working condition. There is a problem with the data connectivity and therefore I can't use internet on this phone.

I contacted Samsung Service Center and they are asking for the original invoice to repair or replace the phone.

I don't want to file a SNAD since it isn't going to help you or me. We are aware of eBay's services.

Hence, I humbly request you, to send me the original invoice so that I can rectify the issue and use this phone.

Hope, you will now understand my problem and resolve it.

- rashida.guide

--------------------------------------

Dear rashida.guide,

See I had sent u original invoice which u have lost or thrown away wid the packing . So we can send u a duplicate invoice only of tht. But tht wud be enough for wrnty.

Sent from my BlackBerry® on Reliance Mobile, India's No. 1 Network. Go for it!

---------------------------------------

Dear ......

you never sent me the invoice wid d pack. seems your too busy to even respond proply to your customers. now when am i going to get the invoice?????????????????????? Any it SHOULD NOT BE the photocopy. It should be an original Tax invoice. Else the service center won't accept it.

BTW, I have purchased several items from eBay. I am aware about the invoice thing.

- rashida.guide

------------------------------------------

Dear rashida.guide,

U say I dun reply properly to customers. Infact I guess I m d only ebay seller who respond d fastest. Thts u can see in my feedbacks. " Good communication". See when we make bill there r 3 copies of tax invoice. 1 copy is already sent to u which u thrown away wid d packing. Now I will send u 2nd copy...

And I guesss now u can file a case only on ebay. Coz we can not send a duplicate invoice in 1 day. If u can wait for 4-5 dys for duplicate invoice. Then its okie. Otherwise u can file a case.

Regards

-----------------------------------------------

Dear ......

You reply fast. But you don't show any courtesy in your responses. Try avoiding one liners with your blackberry. Your responses are very curt. What do you mean I 'threw away'? I am not a fool who would throw away an invoice. You sent me a gray market item and now you are giving false excuses. I need an invoice to be sent today with a valid tracking number. Send me the tracking number on an email and then I will wait. By the tone of your email communication, I can't trust you anymore. I am also in abusiness, perhaps twice larger than yours exporting APIs and pharma products to countries in Europe and Central Asia. You need to learn to communicate properly with your customers. Your communication is acrid and curt.

- rashida.guide

----------------------------------------------------

Dear rashida.guide,

Grey market item ??

For ur info. Read d box. Box have a valid imei and name of importer printed on box. Tht is samsung india pvt ltd. So learn first wht item can be a grey market item or not. And I don't know if u r a fool or not. But our all items r sent vid valid tax invoice. And u have thrown away d bill wid packing.

And we can't send u a duplicate invoice before 3 dys as bill books have gone to auditor"s place.

We can't use bluedart to send u a duplicate invoice. Bluedart charges us 250/- rs. If u ready to bear those charges. We will send it. Otherwise it wud be send on tuesday wid a normal courier.

------------------------------------------------

Dear ........

As an online seller, you could have helped me by sending a PDF version of the invoice over an email. But you didn't do that because you know that the item is a grey market item without warranty. If you are a genuine seller, why aren't you showing an eagerness to send the pdf version of the invoice? I never asked you to send an invoice in courier. The problem with your communication is that you don't read full messages from the buyers. I asked you to send an invoice via email in my first request. You didn't respond to it and wasted my time. Now it is more than 96 hours and Samsung won't replace the piece. Intentionally or not, but you have not helped me, infact, I feel cheated by you.

- rashida.guide

---------------------------------------------------

Dear rashida.guide,

This is ur first mail u sent to me through ebay

"Hi,Kindly send me an invoice for this phone. The item was received in very good condition and I'll leave 5 stars.Thank you."

So I have sent u the item as promised. And ur mail is a big proof for tht. Regarding invoice which I sent and u lost. Duplicate invoice I will scan and send to ebay

Those eveidences are enough to prove tht I m a genuine seller and have sent u a genuine product.

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

digital_logic08
Community Member
If all that is true I think you should write to ebay customer support and also lodge a complaint in http://www.ccccore.co.in/
Thats why offline buying still rocks....
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

I am filing a case in the consumer court. Thank you for your inputs.
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
Hi Rashida,
Please send me an email, I can help you in availing the warranty and with the invoice. dont worry not gonna charge you any thing for this 🙂

Regards,
Ashu Jain
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

The seller has not sent an invoice due to which I am facing problems. Thank you for your help.
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

I am not able to file a snad on ebay.

Purchased a mobile on 5th April. Received on 7th April but was without an invoice. How to file a snad. When I enter the details, eBay accepts all the details but it doesn't get reflected in the Resolution Center as open case.

What to do? Please help.
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
Rashida,
as discussed earlier,please send me a message through eBay I will only be able to help you, if you contact me.

Regards,
Ashu Jain
Parsavnath Enterprises
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Dear rashida.guide,

This was escalated to the concerned team and they have got back saying that this issue stands resolved.

Please feel free to contact our Customer support team for any issues in the future

Support Channels:http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards
Seema Khanna
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Yes it was resolved after lots of struggles. I would have appreciated if you (eBay pink) had responded when I asked for help on 10th April.
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

digital_logic08
Community Member
My suggestion is new buy on-line especially from ebay.in unless its absolutely necessary.

Ebay refused to refund me Rs 350 which was deducted from my SBI bank acc. Ebay/Paisapay customer care is total worthless and customer/seller harassment is very common.
Message 10 of 15
latest reply