cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

SELLER DISAPPEARS, BAAZEE / EBAY NOT RESPONDING EITHER

vijayraghavan007
Community Member
For all prospective buyers on baazee / ebay, beware!!! neither baazee nor ebay takes any responsibility to ensure that the goods are delivered to the buyers. i had a bad experience with a seller (easysolutions). i had brought a sony usb drive for Rs. 2200/- and had dropped the cheque in the citibank ATM. the cheque has been debited to my account around a month back, but till date i have not received the product. I have been sending numerous mails to baazee (disputes@baazee.com) and am doing the same with ebay also, but all i get is a very stupid and irritating auto response saying that the dispute will be resolved in 72 hours.

I strongly believe that baazee / ebay does not take any responsibility in solving buyer's disputes, they just sit tight for 60 days and then say that since the time period has elapsed, we have to contact the seller ourselves.

If baazee / ebay was so concerned about their buyers, they why dont they have even a single customer care phone number listed in the website???

just for the record, the details of my transaction are as below:

item id: 28812030
order id: 2855137
dispute id: 21403743
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0