cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parcel sent from USA but not delivered in india.

harp_31
Community Member
Hi, I bought two used cellphones from two diffrent sellers on ebay.com. both of them sent parcels on 21/3/2011 using first class mail international. but after 45-50 days parcels are still not delivered. can somebody help me how to track my parcels(i know frst class mail is not trackable). one seller did checked with his post office on 11/4/2011 and they said item was still in US customs. has anybody faced same problem??
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Parcel sent from USA but not delivered in india.

U know Indian customs won't allow USED items...and they charge 135% of duty on used items..! Our Indian customs is not fool proof sometimes some high value, used parcels get pass through customs check but not always.

Any way in Ur case its a bad idea to get the item through "First class international" U only use it in case of some light weight material like photos,letters,some files. U should not use it for goods(electronics). And the first class international means they will export ur package when their shipping cargo is empty enough without the priority mails. So it might take longer than U expect.

I don't know how much of those mobiles costs but if the customs charges any import taxes then U will receive a call or a mail(letter) from post office to make the duties and get the package.

Hope U get it soon.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply