cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paisapay Fooling customers: Moderators respond.

silvybazar
Community Member
Moderators please respond as the log of this will be published on my tech blog (currently avg 4k unique visitors everyday)

Hello everyone, yesterday at around 11pm i tried to buy a netbook worth 17k approx, i used a 10% coupon on the payment page, and guess what payment was rejected by paisapay . i Called up CC company and they said paisapay system did not approve the payment and my CARD has no issues.

Now just to check i bought an ebook worth Rs 4 and everything went fine.

I almost tried N number of time but in vain for the high value netbook transaction, m not able to buy the netbook.

This almost proves that paisapay cheats customers. They give high value coupons and when we use it they reject payment. Clearly if they cannot offer 10% discount(max 1000) why they waste everyone's time. And isn't this BAD for ebay sellers, I mean they loose some high value customers when high value transactions are rejected.

Shame on ebay. Will cover this story on my tech blog. Lets see how the story goes.
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

killerdea1
Community Member
@silvybazar
Is you intention to popularize the site or blackmail eBay?
from post one onwards you are in aggressive manner.
You are making an issue on some thing eBay has offered free for promotion.
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

killerdea1
Community Member
@silvybazar
Is you intention to popularize the site or blackmail eBay?
from post one onwards you are in aggressive manner.
You are making an issue on some thing eBay has offered free for promotion.
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

hijack_adi
Community Member
@ pheona-shrek -->

Hi, have you recieved any feed back on your complaint? i am interested as i am also about to make a purchase thru GEB, but after your complaint i'm a bit in 2 minds whether to go forward with it. Moreover since my purchase also deals with the same re-seller. Was your amount re-funded? Thanks n rgds.

@ eBay -->
I am sorry about my hesitation to make a purchase but this is not without reason as my purchase on the 6th (Paise pay id: 25505775217) was not honoured by the seller, and i was informed that my package was ready but because of some problem the seller had with his ebay acc he was not able to despatch my package within the agreed date if 13th Nov. The point im trying to make is why was the seller allowed to accept transactions if there was a problem with his ebay acc?

Purchasing on eBay is all about trust and with these small loopholes that lead to dissatisfied customers it makes it difficult to continue purchasing on ebay with peace of mind.

I trust these issues will be sorted out and i look forward to your feedback to continue transacting on eBay with more confidence.

Best rgds,
Adrian.
Message 13 of 13
latest reply