cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paisapay Fooling customers: Moderators respond.

silvybazar
Community Member
Moderators please respond as the log of this will be published on my tech blog (currently avg 4k unique visitors everyday)

Hello everyone, yesterday at around 11pm i tried to buy a netbook worth 17k approx, i used a 10% coupon on the payment page, and guess what payment was rejected by paisapay . i Called up CC company and they said paisapay system did not approve the payment and my CARD has no issues.

Now just to check i bought an ebook worth Rs 4 and everything went fine.

I almost tried N number of time but in vain for the high value netbook transaction, m not able to buy the netbook.

This almost proves that paisapay cheats customers. They give high value coupons and when we use it they reject payment. Clearly if they cannot offer 10% discount(max 1000) why they waste everyone's time. And isn't this BAD for ebay sellers, I mean they loose some high value customers when high value transactions are rejected.

Shame on ebay. Will cover this story on my tech blog. Lets see how the story goes.
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

silvybazar
Community Member
Please note that paisapay may require additional documents for high value stuff, but my payment was straight away rejected and low value transaction was allowed. I hope i get some decent reasons for this. Anyways any negative review on my blog will anyway going to make them loose thousands of bucks.
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

what's the URL to your blog?? -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

silvybazar
Community Member
http:// indiantechblog .com/

One of my blog network.

However that has nothing to do with the query. I Hope ebay comes up with something reasonable. I dont want to waste mine as well peoples time like this.
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Hello Silvy Agarwal,

We have checked on your PaisaPay concern regarding your transactions not getting confirmed.

As you have rightly mentioned, our records also indicate that you have attempted payments for around 17k.

We would like to inform you that the transactions have been rejected by your Issuing Bank due to non - availability of funds in your Credit Card account.

Hence, we would urge you to contact your Credit Card issuing bank as they would be able to help you in this matter.

In case of any further help required or any clarifications, you are requested to contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels-

Live Chat: https://cschatlb-na.corp.ebay.com/chat.asp?profile=30&imp_id=203_OtherHPs

Email: http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

eBay Helpline: at Toll free numbers as given below:

1800 209 3229 (For all landline and mobile phone) 1800 22 0288 (Only for MTNL / BSNL phones)

Thanks,
Seema
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

silvybazar
Community Member
My card has more than sufficient cash available, i dont know who is at fault. However i am calling axis back card support and lets see what they have to say.
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

nandukuttan
Community Member
Try to buy the item using internet banking other than credit card.
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

pheona-shrek
Community Member
Hi Vasundhara / Ambareesh:
Iโ€™m one of your not so happy customers & my ebay user ID: pheona-shrek. Iโ€™ve been transacting on Ebay since last 2 years now & was pretty satisfied until I transacted on GEB on 18th Octโ€™09. I did this transaction (Paisapay ID: 25415039172) cause I got call from your Marketing organization promoting GEB & assuring good service.
I paid via paisapay on 18th Octโ€™09 & bought Bose Cinemate & as per the email confirmation, I was informed that the reseller will buy this product within 24hrs & update me.
I did not receive any confirmation till 20th Octโ€™09 & had to call the reseller (i2c world). I was informed that due to some technical problem with sellerโ€™s payment checkout page, reseller is unable to buy this product & incase he fails to buy the product by 21st Octโ€™09 he will refund the amount. The problem here is that the reseller acted post my call. He didnโ€™t even bother to update me on the issue he was facing with the seller. There were only 3 units of the product I chose were available & I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll be getting the same product in same price again.
I called the customer service & was rudely informed by Mr. Pankaj that ebay never forced me to transact. Itโ€™s me who came to ebay. Is this the way you treat your customers??
Today I again followed up with the reseller & ebay customer care was informed my amount will be refunded in 6 working days.
If you do not have advanced systems in place why you are marketing & forcing your customers to transact on GEB? I invested 25k & logical my money is going to be with ebay for more than 10 days for nothing. Also your gift coupon does not work on GEB. Do you think I should trust & transact again?

This incident will stop me from even transacting on Ebay India as well. I used to promote ebay amongst my friends & family, however I wonโ€™t anymore.

Let me know how you can assist me with this regards.

Awaiting response

Milind
9823323678 X-(
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

anil@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear pheona-shrek,

We are extremely disappointed with the inconvenience caused due to this transaction, we will investigate this issue and ensure international reseller and all concerned will adheres to the set eBay customer standards.

You would be hearing from us today.

Regards,
Customer Support
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

buyernumber2265
Community Member
i tried buying a game for Rs.3990 and it said "Your PaisaPay credit / debit card payment cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type."
and iv tried different accounts/different credit cards and tried like 10 times(different days too)
and tried clearing cache n cookies too but it didnt work.and all the information i entered was correct.
Message 10 of 13
latest reply