cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never ever ever shop from ebay. Worst policy, worst after sell service, worst customer service

This was my first and last purchase from ebay, i bought a ciss for epson costs rs2222. They gave me a non functional damaged product has a leakage at the bottom of the cyan ink tank which continously emmits ink. I wounder how did the shipp this bcz the internal packing is wet with ink. Next day i called the seller he told raise a claim for replacement in ebay guarentee. I claimed in ebay guarentee for replacement and they told me to wait for 24-48hrs to get a call from ebay buy no such call came. Then i called ebay as you know its a tollfree number they made me wait for 15minutes to receive the call, the guy asked me my biodata to verify the buyer (thought they r gonna offer me a job but no). After that he made me wait 5 minutes to give me an update and the update was horrible. He told me to wait for another 7 days to get an update from ebay. Nothing happend, i called and called. You need to leave all your work and call them.
Then i said **bleep** is going on man, through the product out of my window and took a vow never gonna shop from ebay. Yes you can buy a cheap product but dont dare to buy electronics from or your gonna get robbed.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Never ever ever shop from ebay. Worst policy, worst after sell service, worst customer service

good. even ebay doesn't want buyers like you anymore.

you will get your refund. ebay has rules and process to to do this. have to have patience and you don't need to call them and waste your and their time.

write a e-mail and sit. it might take a month. but sure will get replacement or refund.

but calling them will only makes the process longer.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Re: Never ever ever shop from ebay. Worst policy, worst after sell service, worst customer service

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU IMMENSECHAISMA? A NEW BUYER IS SUFFERING---NONE OF HIS/HER FAULT---AND

IS TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING, AND YOU ARE SAYING 'EBAY DOESNT WANT BUYERS LIKE YOU ANYMORE?'

THATS HOW WE ARE TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE? SHAME!

IF THE BUYER WILL GET REFUND OR NOT, THATS NOT IMPORTANT. BUT EVEN I KNOW THAT EBAY CUSTOMER

CARE SERVICE IS THE WORST POSSIBLE. IN FACT 'CUSTOMER CARE' IS A FUNNY THING HERE.

SO WHEN NEW BUYERS SAY THAT----JUST ADMIT IT---OR AT LEAST PLZ DON'T TELL THEM THINGS LIKE EBAY

DOESN'T WANT SUCH BUYERS. WE DON'T CARE WHAT EBAY WANTS---MY FOOT----WE DO WANT BUYERS, OF

ALL SORTS, AND WE WANT EBAY MEMBERS TO MAKE BUYERS FEEL GOOD SO THAT BUYERS COME BACK.

WITHOUT HAPPY BUYERS, EBAY WILL BE NOWHERE---THE SAME GOES FOR US.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

AWWWWWW.......SORRY IMMENSE, I DIDN'T NOTICE EVEN. SHOULD'VE NOTICED BEFORE WRITING ANYTHING.

YUCK!

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Listen immens your a **bleep** ebay freak. Try other e-commerce sites and feel the difference. They don't need 1 month or 10 emails or 5 calls to refund your money, they will refund with in 7 days, you better get it.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Oh boy i didnt noticed even. either. Sry
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Oh boy i didnt noticed even. either. Sry buddy
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

First and last probably the words shopping experience ever
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

First and last probably the worst shopping experience ever
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

every body has their own opinios.

in my opinion i said what i have to be said.

if you like or don't like it doesnt' bother me.

i too buy from ebay and other e-commerce sites.

but i feel more comfortable buying on ebay when it comes to getting refund quickly. the sellers are more concerned here about feedback so they try to settle things with buyer with out going to resolution center (MOST SELLERS & I AM ONE OF THEM).

I doubt these new buyers are fake. just wanted to ruin ebays reputation.

if you can notice only buyers with ZERO feedback have all these problems.

You and I do not know the exact reason why this buyer complaining. NOT EVERYTHING ONE SAID BECOME TRUE BECAUSE HE POSTED HERE. REMEMBER. AND GOOD LUCK.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply