cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I received blank parcel from Seller without any device/product

webseogym
Community Member
Hi,

I am new user of eBay and I purchased NEW BLACKBERRY 8110 PEARL GPS ENABLED SMARTPHONE (http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160299828427)
from seller "cellpoint_in1" (http://stores.ebay.in/cellpoint-in1). I received this device on 1st December and paid on 6th December 08 but device had some big issues so I returned back the item to seller and open a
dispute.

After request and confirmation to send new item from Seller, I closed the disputes. After 1 weeks I got package from seller. I was socked and very frustrated to see that package had nothing except 1 CD and battery.
There was no mobile, charger and cables etc. Parcel/package had no device but only lots of magazine papers to increase the weight of package and batter with CD.

I made call seller many time but he is just giving me time to call after 1-2 day. It's more than 1 month now and I did not receive my device. Even now available seller is not talking to me. This is really very sad and
frustrating that even paying 14k and I don't have my
eBay item after 1 month. Now I can not open new dispute for that item.

I also contacted eBay via email and phone but I am just receiving formal responses that action will be taken and inform you but nothing has been done so far.

Could anyone please do me a favor and help me to suggest what should I do now? I will be grateful to you.

Thanks
Ash
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

TO ALL BUYERS...

MAKE IT A STANDARD PRACTICE TO OPEN THE CONSIGNMENT AND CHECK THE CONTENTS BEFORE YOU SIGN THE POD.
INFORM ABOUT THIS PRACTICE TO EVERYONE AT HOME TOO.

TO ALL SELLERS...

INSIST ALL YOUR BUYERS TO CHECK THE CONSIGNMENT BEFORE THEY SIGN THE POD. NO DAMAGE OR SHORT SHIPMENT ISSUES WILL BE ENTERTAINED LATER AND BE VERY RIGID IN THIS RULE.

============================== Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Private Listing option should be restricted and Buyers should avoid buying from such Sellers.
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Hello,

The most probable cause is that the parcel has been pilfered in transit.

And seeing that it was replaced by magazine, my guess is that the parcel was sent by Speed Post. This is the most common occurence in speed post.

Recently when we sent one mobile by a reputed courier like Blue Dart, the buyer received stones inside.

Thankfully the mobile was costing only Rs.2000/- so we promtly sent the buyer a new mobile as a replacement.

Now BlueDart is not ready to accept that the parcel was pilfered in transit, it is claiming we shipped a parcel with stones inside ๐Ÿ˜ž .

I hope no one here thinks we ship parcels with stones inside.

With a cumalative feedback of over 10,000 positives on all over ids and more than 50K parcels sold online would we do any such thing?

Simillarly we do not believe the seller cellpoint_in1 sent out a parcel with magazine.

Now that he is not responding to tbe buyer's complaints is a different matter all together.

The buyer was too naive to close the dispute before receiving a replacement.

-------

Devesh
Message 13 of 13
latest reply