High Prices on eBay

nj_rajesh
Community Member
Hi,
It's time ebay reduces the transaction fee for sellers so that they can give the best prices to their buyers. Prices on eBay are much higher than in the outside market & one of the main reasons for that is the high transaction fee. Hope eBay would look into this so that people get the best value for their money on eBay and make buying & selling more enjoyable.

Thanks.
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

High Prices on eBay

4307abha
Community Member
I agree in totallity. I've seen sellers posting their ITEMS in auctions starting from re 1 then demanding 499 or more as the courier charges. this is extortion. the prices on ebay are same as the MRP's and made higher by the high charges for delivery etc.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

High Prices on eBay

rightathome_in1
Community Member
I agree with both.....in fact e bay for most including me has become a time pass site......who buys here is maybe not aware that prices of the same products are much lower in the market.....

and that means.....NO BUY at EBAY
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

High Prices on eBay

bookshop2508
Community Member
'4307 abha' I complained about a listing with the same issue that you had and the listing was removed by eBay.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

High Prices on eBay

shrilatha123
Community Member
I agree in TOTO. Its hightime E-bay stops taking India for a ride. I think baazee was much more fair.

S.S
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

High Prices on eBay

r.i.s.h.i
Community Member
yea, u r rite dear... but u may want to check out more listings... there are sellers offering same items at lower pricess too (including shipping cost):-) --

Luv,

Rishi

><(((ยบ>`ยท.ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท...ยธ><(((ยบ>

Live Like There's No Tomorrow...!!!

--

Luv,

Rishi

Live Like There's No Tomorrow...!!!

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

High Prices on eBay

touch_and_shine
Community Member

What rishi said is
very much right. There are many sellers who are charging a very reasonable price
on Ebay. Infact u will find those deals a wonderful one. So search for those
sellers and I know u will find many.

touch_and_shine

http://search.ebay.in/_W0QQsassZtouchQ5fandQ5fshine

Seller on Ebay.in

user posted image

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

High Prices on eBay

sastaitshop
Community Member
Its developing. One mans food is other mans poison. Not all things are meant for you here. Some products might be quite cheap for the people in the other part of the country - If yu can supply cheaper -- start selling..

Have a great time !! !! Sunny ๐Ÿ™‚
()()()()())()

HELP: Cops are after a suspect who smart, witty, sexy and good lookin...so where you gonna hide ME?

Age and knowledge don't always come together. Sometimes you just get the age...
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

High Prices on eBay

gamessupply
Community Member
Ebay Fees - 5% on total sale
Paisapay Fees - 3.5% on total sale

Most sellers sell their product on cost to cost basis calculating 8.5% from the incoming price , if some buyer opts direct account transfer or DD payment then only they make profit.

Adding to this , There are other fees to be paid to ebay which is too costly .

Only chinese products / grey products / Unbranded products can be cheaper on ebay
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

High Prices on eBay

gibsygibdan
Community Member
Prices are really High here.. The Bosch Rotak 32 is priced at 15,997 which is almost 16,000rs stating free delivery too.. the actual price of the lawn mower is jut 10,000rs and with a vat of 5% its a total of 10,500 rs only at the dealer.. ppl take care.. i saved 6000rs by not buying it on ebay
Message 10 of 11
latest reply