EBAY UNFAIR TO BUYER??????????

chicachica22
Community Member
GUYS, I AM SURE THIS TOPIC IS GOOD ENOUGH TO START A WHOLE NEW DEBT. BUT THINKING BOUT THIS, U FEEL ITS SO TRUE. i MEAN WHAT TOOLS DO BUYERS HAVE HERE, OTHER THAN LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, OR FILING A DISPUTE.

I MEAN INCASE OF A FRAUD, WHAT CAN A BUYER DO OTHER THAN MULL OVER THE ISSUE AND THE BAD EXPIRIENCE. JUST BECAUSE THE SELLER PAYS COMMISSION TO EBAY, THEY HAVE GIVEN HELL LOTTA RIGHTS AND TOOLS TO SELLER. FOR e.g. A SELLER CAN BLOCK A BIDDER, A SELLER CAN GIVE A STRIKE TO THE BUYER, EVEN IF SELLER IS AT FAULT STILL HE IS ALLOWED TO ANSWER THE NEGATIVE RATING WITH A NEGATIVE.

i HAVE OBSERVED NOW FOR THREE WEEKS, EVEN IF YOU PAY THE SELLER ON TIME AND DO EVERYTHING ACCORDING TO THE SELLER REQUIREMENTS, STILL SELLER DEMANDS A POSITIVE FEEDBACK BEFORE HE CAN GIVE YOU A FEEDBACK. I MEAN AS A SELLER U HAVE BEEN SATISFIED RIGHT?? U GOT UR MONEY ON TIME etc. THEN SHUDNT U GIVE THE BUYER A POSITIVE FEEDBACK WITHOUT DEMANDING A POSITIVE FEEDBACK FIRST?? DOSNT THE BUYER HAVE A RIGHT TO HIS OPINION? ITS ALMOST LIKE SELLER MANUPILATING A FEEDBACK. ATLEAST I HAVE HAD SUCH EXP HERE.

ALSO WHATS THE BIG DEAL BOUT THE BUYER PROTECTION PROGRAM? IT TAKES SEVERAL CLAIMS, MAILS PROOFS, HELL LOTTA COMMUNICATION AND RUNNING AROUND B4 UR PAID A PENNY. N APART FRM THT, U HAVE TO WAIT ATLEAST 30 DAYS B4 ESCALATING D CLAIM. NOW TEL ME GUYS, IF A PERSON HAS MONEY PROBLEMS AND CANT WAIT FOR 30 DAYS, WHT CAN HE DO?
SELLER WILL PROBABLY CLOSE HIS ACCOUNT AND OPEN A NEW ONE. AND START THE CHEATING GAME ALL OVER AGAIN.

LASTLY I FEEL BUYERS SHUD BE GIVEN THESE POWERFUL TOOLS, LIKE THEY CAN BLOCK A SELLER, OR INCASE THEY FEEL THE SELLER IS A FRAUD THEN NOT ALLOW HIM TO LEAVE U A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IN TURN. EVEN GIVE THE SELLER A STRIKE FOR NOT GIVING U THE ITEM ON TIME, OR IF FAIL TO DEIVER AN ITEM. HMMM SEEMS SELLERS HERE HAVE ALL THE PRIVILEDGES AND NOT THE BUYERS.

WELL LETS SEE IF THE BUYERS GET TOGETHER, MAYB SUMTHIN CAN BE DONE BOUT THIS ISSUE. TILL THEN ADIOS AMIGOS.
Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

olha21
Community Member
Hello, this chicachicas sis here. I am replying to you cuz the previous poster has posted sumthin which is bullshit. First of all, chica did not cheat or make any fraud here. She got cheated by two sellers on ebay for Rs 10,000 and Rs, 32000 at the same time. So she did not wanna further buy anything from ebay. so her account was suspended obviously. The disputes are still on by the way. So hows tht a fraud u retard.

You r talkin a sellers tongue. "<<As a seller u just wanna frickin get ur money on time an also get a good feedback>>" even if the product is good or bad.
If the product is good, then the buyer will automatically leave a positive feedbac but wht if d product isnt as described?? then wht?? Then dsnt the buyer deserve a positive rating even if its sellers fault completely??

And yeh She has a right to write in caps. Wht else can she do?? She paid two sellers on time, but whn it came to delivering d item they had their problems. Now it was their responsiblty to give our money back. And yeh THEY ARE POWER SELLERS OK?????

Sellers r so unfair, <<THEY WANT THEIR MONEY ON TIME, WONT WAIT EVEN IF THE BUYER HAS SUM GENUINE PROBLEMS. THEN WHY DO THEY EXPECT A BUYER TO WAIT HUH?? BUYER HAS GIVEN THEIR MONEY OVER THEIR. AND AFTER GETTING CHEATED THEY CANT GIVE THE SELLER A STRIKE NA. a SELLER IS WAVED OFF HIS FEES BY GIVING THE BUYER A STRIKE. THEN WHY SHUDNT BUYER HAVE THT RIGHT??>>

FINALLY, i think ebay shudnt give a right to sell, to ppl so easily. because when buyers ge cheated not only r they heart broken but also mentally scrutinised. Whoeva u r, do not post any more of ur bullshit views anymo. We buyers r really not interested in hearing it. If buyers also cud start a membership, where u pay ebay and u buy online then both sides cud be on the equal side.Anyways bye u guys. ciao.
Message 11 of 38
latest reply

olha21
Community Member
Hi, This from me and chica. thanks for all ur support. We got a lotta reps thru mails and postings, And sum truly comforting and helpful ones. its just tht now Chica is very disheartened and probably dsnt wanna buy anything from ebay anymore, I mayb new here but i know from her expirience how to deal with ppl here. And for tht dorky poster who posted lotta bullshit. if chica was a non buyer, then all that feedback score just dropped from heaven huh???? This world is full of stupid ppl. We both personally luv ebay. And there really r sum good products available on ebay. But its the sellers who make it unpleasent buying here. Anyways i am signin off now. Ciao.
Message 12 of 38
latest reply

blogram
Community Member
funny how a non registered user plays with the system
and then tries to wrong everybody else
whatever the story , the fact is that the buyer is not a registered user
and my guess is he must have bought recklessly around
and then not paying ..
therEby leaving poor sellers high and dry
FUNNIEST PART BEING HE WANTS TO JUSTIFY THIS ACT BY BRINGING ALONG THE WHOLE FAMILY INTO THIS
posting on his behalf
Message 13 of 38
latest reply

aqua_hottest22
Community Member
I very much agree with chica chica. He or she is so right. I am also new here n i feel sellers r very mean to buyers with 0 ratings. They act as if they r doing a big thing by selling to us. I also bought an item from a seller here. Worth Rs 12500. now i made the payment 5 days ago and that too thru paypal. No response from the seller. I am trying to mail the seller but seller not replying. No phone number also on ebay, does any1 have any solution to this?? how can i get the sellers number?? And whoevr the poster Mr. Blog is GO and Fu#% youirself. becaouse u r a dork. stupid idiot. And yes i advise u all new peepl here. BEaware, ebay is a cheaters paradise. u might even get a refund but wont get full. One of my frn recently had a bad exp with ebay,. Thats why i am on ly buyin whts necessry. NEways bye tata.
Message 14 of 38
latest reply

olha21
Community Member
THANK YOU AQUA. IT SEEMS DIS DORKY BLOGRAM DSNT HAV A FAMILY. I THINK HIS FAMILY NEVA STOOD UP FOR HIM. YO IF U SO FRIKIN SMART, GO START YO OWN THREAD RETARD. U DONT HAV A RIGHT TA COMMENT TO OTHA PPLS PLIGHT. AND YEH CHICA HAS HER FAMILY N WE WILL STAND UO FO HER TIL THE ETERNITY. GUYS I ADVICE U TO BE VERY CAUTIOUS EVEN WHILE MAKIN CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. a FRND OF MINE JUS GOT CHEATED IN AN INNOVATIVE WAY. HE PAID USIN HIS CREDIT CARD N EBAY DECLINED IT. EBAY GAV A MSG SAYIN THE AMOUNT WILL SHOW AGAIN IN DA ACOUNT. bUT DA AMOUNT ISNT SHOWIN EVEN AFTER 10 DAYS. eBAY HASNT RELEASED DA MONEY YET. sO LISTEN 2 DIS, iNCASE IF THE SELLERS DECIDE TA USE THE CHARGESLIP THEY CAN, N AMOUNT TOO WILL GO THRU. HE CANT DO NUTHIN BOUT DAT, nOW HE IS OPENIN A DISPUTE AGAINST EBAY ITSELF. HAHHA.

I ADVICE YA BE CAUTIOUS WHEN PAYING HERE. USE CHEQUE, AS ATLEAST U WONT HAVE TO LIVE IN TENSION.

sEE YA
Message 15 of 38
latest reply

blogram
Community Member
huh !!
looks like another member of family joined in allready
SOMEBODY HAS RIGHTLY SAID ...
WHEN PINNED TO THE WALL
use offensive language , swear it out and try to ward off all those who do not agree
Message 16 of 38
latest reply

sam_o_luv
Community Member
HI!

I have been member on eBay about 7 years but have purchased only 1 item the reason behind this, I found is the seller here always try to cheat. if you compare the prices, you will find in shop you get at cheaper price also, the seller on ebay are not honest. It is better to spend some extra amount and buy the item from a shop so that you can catch them any time you want but here on ebay seller are too smart, they will make you run round and round. Even I have seen some sellers selling Sony Erricson cell phone W950i costing around 18 to 20000 rs is sold here for 10,000 to 12000 God knows how? is there any one at ebay can find out if this seller is selling a fake or china item. This is just one example if you browse here you will find many such things whihc can happen only on ebay india. it is making bad impression to buy on ebay india.

sandy
Message 17 of 38
latest reply

india.is.best
Community Member
Dear All,
There is one seller :
insihozi (insihozi@yahoo.co.in) (24)

This seller is selling on auctions starting at 1 rupee ! But if you won the items at high price and he is making profit, then only he will send the items otherwise he can do all kind of tricks.

I bid on several of item from this seller and won two of the cosmetic items at Rs 30 and 51 respectively. These items were listed as Free sgipping to everywhere in India. The item numbers are : Oriflame Baby Talc (360019528207) & Oriflame Visions Lip Love Lipstick (360019527991).
First I received the payment information for both the items at more than Rs 300/- The seller added Vat and insurance multiplying the bid amount to many times. When I asked him why the insurance was charged as it was never anywhere mentioned on the item page and also taxes with very hard to find. He just removed the insurance but not the VAT @ 10%.
Anyway, I paid the items quickly with 10% surcharge.
After about 5 days, I did not received any reply/information from the seller, I mailed the seller several times and what I got the reply; please look ?? ....

hie sir since the item cost is 3 times more and i cant give you at this price so ebay will refend your money back. sorry. bye tc

Then I replied to the seller that I will do complain against him for fake auctions, now what I received back is also below:

do as you feel like.... and let me see how far you keep your word... i will wait ... bye tc...

And After being making complaint to ebay : they said that my money will be returned back because I paid with paisapay, after 10 days and to leave appropriate feedback to the seller.
I left the feedback and Guess what?? I bet you all know !
I immediately received back one Red negative to my feedback. Please do check the feedback of our both.

Now, is not ebay is helpless !!!!

I request to all who agree with me to bid and buy one item from this seller and leave him appropriate feedback. Yes, you can make new buyer id to deal with these types - so that you will not ruin your regular id.

Please help me, otherwise many other innocent buyers will be cheated by this CHEATER & FRAUD.

I also request other ebayers to open other such type of frauds and naked them in public.

Rajesh
india.is.best
Message 18 of 38
latest reply

vadanan
Community Member
Verification procedure:
1. The seller should have physical address, if required anybody can visit his shop
2. Should be with Tax registration numbers and ward location
3. Should give the PAN card number.
4. There should be proof of address ID [ a telephone bill scanned copy]
5. There should be a photo ID [ say driving licence or trade licence scanned copy ]
6. All items listed should be inclusive of VAT;shipping all india basis;transit insurance; This should be rational and uniform under any bidding head.
7. There should be a tool to upload the proof of payment immediatly. so that the seller can't claim that awaiting for the payment.
8. eBay should have minimum permenant security deposit based on the listing value from the sellers; this will reduce fake and untrustworthy sellers.
9. The policy should be fair enough to resolve any problem strictly within 15 days.
10.Ids of the buyers shall also be insisted while regestring itself.
Message 19 of 38
latest reply

niceshop4u
Community Member
Dear Buyer,

I can Understand your concern about your fraud stuff. But I think its your Mistake, you Should have to Check Seller's

His Reputation or Feedbacks
His Visibility on Ebay Since
His Negative Feedbacks

about Fraud, ebay is protecting buyers more then Sellers. So Claim on ebay about your loss amount, and you will get your money back from ebay.

Cause EBAY IS ONLY SITE WHO WILL GIVE REFUNDS TO THE BUYERS. AS FAR AS YOU ARE WITH EBAY, YOU ARE SAFE.

Kind Regards,
Chinmay Tripathi
Message 20 of 38
latest reply