cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-bay is most fake online shopping site, fake products and no customer support at all

I purchased scratch gaurd n body cover for my cell phone about a month back. Both items doesn't fix properly on the cell phone, I did contact with suplier and e-bay customer care several times by e-mail, but till date none of them bother to contact me. 

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: E-bay is most fake online shopping site, fake products and no customer support at all

Eay is the most unorganised pathethic eTailer....customer support is worst and its just an eyewash in name of customer support.

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Re: E-bay is most fake online shopping site, fake products and no customer support at all

I have raise a claim on 19.04.2014 but syill waiting for a update from EBAY when ever I call / chat with customer services they tell me that I will received update within 24 to 48 hours but that never happen,As in policy its mention that after claim customer get update within 7 days.Please look in to the matter & revert me with positive reply.

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

HORRIBLE EXPERINECE WITH EBAY..THEY R SUCH CHEATERS!!

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

You don't buy from ebay. You buy from seller who have their items listed on ebay.

When you encounter problem, you should use the correct reporting options, usually through the resolution centre. Complaining on the public forum doesn't resolve your problem with a buyer or seller. You should always file reports when you have problems and leave negative feedback and low stars for bad sellers.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

i am shining with ebay in both regards i.e selling & buying...... just to let you know

Message 15 of 16
latest reply

Dear Sir

Is there a limitation in qties for listing items on ebay without VAT/CST.

I got a message saying that "multiple quantities are not allowed". How do you sell your products on ebay - Multiple or single qty only ?

Pls reply.

Bst regards

Bala    

Message 16 of 16
latest reply