cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Debit Card and Credit Card not working on Paisapay

robinboy8843
Community Member
Hi

I tried buying through eBay yesterday and to my Shock neither of my debit card nor any of my credit card were working on Paisapay.

As soon as i entered the Details and clicked 'Pay' button, after that the browser kept on saying 'connecting to bank' and then it give an error. I tried 16 Times before i give up on buying the product.

Then i used the same card on other shopping website and it was working perfectly.

after that i called on paisapay customer care but I they your calls only till 7.30 pm and it was 8.00 pm when i stared buying.

I was surprised since ebay sells product 24 hr but their customer care is only open between 10 to 7.30. what happens when the Buyer faces problem in transaction "GOD Knows"

I rarely buy anything from eBay, but since a got a discount coupon i was using it and buying a product.But after trying number of times nothing was working so i had to give up.

If eBay India provides this kind of services to its Buyers then i am afraid buyers will be switching to some other website.

The payment system at ebay is pretty flawed to say the least.

I had to waste my discount coupon and my time in trying to buy a simple product.

Ebay India!!! This is the buyer that is giving you a direct feedback improve your services or pack your bag.

And I request all the buyer who faced this problem yesterday to join the discussion. It is 1.00 am , 8.10.09 and still the paisapy is not working.

Ankit
Message 1 of 75
latest reply
74 REPLIES 74

omkargarg
Community Member
GETTING SAME PROBLEM
ON 30 MARCH I MADE AN ORDER WHICH WAS UNSUCCESFULL BUT THEY TOOK MONEY FROM MY AC GOT REFUND AFTER 5 DAYS AND NOW STILL FACING PROBLEM
MY BANK IS NOT SHOWING IN LIST OF DEBITCARDS

VERY MUCH EMBARISSING EBAY
Message 71 of 75
latest reply

sunilkverma
Community Member
same problem to this suking shoping portal. go to hell.
worst experience ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 72 of 75
latest reply

mansai.1350
Community Member
same problem.and to think its been going on from 2009 is a real shame.even after 5 years the same problem persist.shame on ebay.should focus more on fixing this bug rather than making ads.
Message 73 of 75
latest reply

what a shame ๐Ÿ˜ž
a problem unresolved from 5 years!!!

unable to buy anything, tried two different cards.
this happens with the one of the biggest shopping destinations??
iam also a seller and i have lost all my business due to this ๐Ÿ˜ž

sadly no one cares at all. Gotta move on to other websites...
Message 74 of 75
latest reply

I am also facinf same problem -
Your PaisaPay credit / debit card payment cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type.
Message 75 of 75
latest reply