Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how to cancel the bid

i am new to ebay.for suppose if any person won the bid and he doesnot want to purchase the item.why because he is getting same item with lowest price where he won on that bid. so wat he should do now. reply to me anyone plz

UCO Saving Acc with Debit Card - Purchasing 1st time

I have a UCO bank Savings account, that I deposit cash into the acc and later withdraw using the debit card so far. My question, if i have the sufficient money for the purchase in my UCO account, can I straight away go ahead and make the purchase usi...

Gift not Received.

I have bought an item in July and still not received the promotional gift. Please reply. (PaisaPay ID 31693010479) Item Purchased : 130725425123 Promotional Code : YOBUDDY005

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBay India and PaisaPay is not refunded my money

Hi, I have booked New Nikon DSLR Camera D5100 Black + 18-55mm VR Kit Lens+4GB+Carry Case from EBAY using PaisaPay from dealzown on 07/05/13. I have paid 27900 through my HDFC credit card and 1500 using EBAY coupon. As the seller has not shipped the i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fake seller in ebay.in??

I brought a laptop adaptor from ebay (seller name om-home), but on invoice its written PRICEBAG which is also another seller in ebay.in. how com is this. They also gave 3 months warranty n now seller does not respond anything for defected adaptor whi...

Refund not reflected after so many days even

I am buyer for the following transaction.Paisapay id is 33480264146.On 18-4-13,a claim kept regarding that transaction is successfully closed and refund was approved in my favour.I was even told by claims officer that he will receive a 100 Rupees fla...

Octroi charges in Delhi

Hi Guys i want to buy a blackberry 9360 battery door from US seller.i want to know that there are any extra charges i have to pay for this product??????? For example- Octroi charges and Custom duty charges..? Please help.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Claim Policy- What to Do?

Hi, This is in reference to two orders combined together. I had placed order for 40EH5000 TV (PaisaPayID:33346196725) on 21/03/2013 which was not delivered to me. I had raised the claim (claimID:193912) for which the seller responded to give me repla...

Never buy "Manufacturer Warranty" from lyracollection

i bought Mobile phone "Galaxy Note I GT N7000 9220 Dual Sim Android 4.0 Mobile Smart Phone 5.0 Display" Rs. 5900/- Seller Sold me Defective Mobile, Not working GPS, 3G, & Keep giving Error "Google Framework Stopped" I ask for Refund & Sent Mobile bac...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Dussehra Gift not yet recieved

I haven't recieved my Ebay Dussehra Gift(Micromax Q2+ mobile phone) yet. I contacted Ebay customer support several times. Also emailed them dozen times but of no use. Can someone help me on this. I would like to know the escalation process.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying Mobile from ebay US

Hi, I intend to buy mobile from ebay US website, where it costs me 400USD. If they courier it to India how it will be taxed and what is the charges and how should I pay the tax ? Regards Kamal

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Missing amount

I have made two transactions of Rs. 9203.75/ for Sony Xperia on friday. Total amount is Rs.18407.5. Amount went missing as order was successfully confirmed. Its been 6 days now. Despite repeated calls to your customer care department and having numer...