Can't Pay through Paypaisa!

snrama
Community Member
Hi Baazee Team,

I am very upset of your care on buyers.

I have won the bid and I want to make payment to seller.

Since I have a ICICI Bank Account, I want to make payment through paypaisa (online money transfer)!

I selected Paypaisa Online Money Transfer with my exact delivery address. It automatically erases the line 1 or line 2 or line 3 and askes to re-enter them.

If I select the creditcard payment, it says

Your IP address / location ----.----.----.---- is being tracked for security reasons. Fraudulent use of credit cards is liable for legal action.

My both credit & debit cards are legal and currenty working!

I am very upset of this from today morning! I felt for one moment that Baazee sucks. I haven't made the payment yet. If I get negitive ratings from seller, Then whom should I blame?
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

pkumar@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear User,

We regret the unpleasant experience faced by you. For the erasing for address lines, we advise you to try making the payment again.

On the issue of display of security message while using credit card, please note that it is a standard note to all buyers paying using credit card.

Regards
Prashant
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

jasmeetkpunn
Community Member
I also won a mobile phone. But when I tried to pay using my credit card, paypaisa, gave an error and the transaction didnot materialise., inspite of the credit cards being valid.
Then I tried paying through UTI online , but again unsuccessful.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi Everyone,

There is some problem with eBay's PaisaPay system.
I fear that it is not reliable always; at present the links are often getting broken, even during the payment!

Something what has happened to me on last Tuesday is really disappointing. My seller-account balance with ebay was Rs.69 and I paid Rs.75 through UTI-Bank i-Connect in two installments.
But after the payments was succesfully processed, each time the link were broken and I was returned to eBay showing 'Your payment is being processed'. Rs.75 has been debited from my Bank A/c though it does not show in my Invoice. This falacy has been reported to ebay thru multiple emails, but they haven't corrected it yet; resulting in ebay Alerts for me saying 'Your Account Balance is Overdue', although it's not my fault!

Ebay can easily verify their A/c against the payment date (10-01-2006)& payment-IDs but I fear they are not willing to reply. I am giving the details below:

Customer Name : SANTANU DAS
Payee Name : eBay (Baazee) - Selling Fees
Payee Address : 202,Phoenix House(B wing), Lower Parel, Mumbai, MH,
INDIA

Transaction Details : (first payment)
FROM ACCOUNT : 034010100276269
TO ACCOUNT : 060010200005593
TXN AMOUNT : 70.0
PAYMENT REF. NO.: 300720
TXN STATUS : SUCCESS

Your Transaction Details : (second payment)
FROM ACCOUNT : 034010100276269
TO ACCOUNT : 060010200005593
TXN AMOUNT : 5.0
PAYMENT REF. NO.: 300728
TXN STATUS : SUCCESS
Message 4 of 4
latest reply