Arrogant seller chiragpalande82

rainbow.bless
Community Member
I ordered a toy and asked him to gift wrap and asked for a specific colour, he sent a poorly packed with out any gift wrap, wrong colour and when rated, gives and arrogant reply saying 'Dont buy from me'. So guys, dont buy from this arrogant mannerless seller from pune as he himself has requested! His message is as given below!

Hello 1st check listing page which product u had ordered b4 putting negetive feedback. we had mention which all colours are avail. also check with courrier company either they take parcel with gift wrap. we are seller on all ecommerce portal but never deal with customers like you. yes u were wright what a shame but not on us but on you. never buy product from our store next time.

- chiragpalande82

Rainbow
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

harshcorp05
Community Member
Totally agree to raj electronics here its really hard to maintain reputation on ebay no matter how the buyer speaks to us if you want to sustain your business on ebay you need to go out of the way to handle customers we also have done alot of compromises in satisfying needs of the buyers which ultimately increases the reputation.No matter how the buyer talks or behaves we need to be polite to them.Here in this case it was just a small request made to the seller by the buyer which was not a big deal to do but the answer given by the seller was wrong if this continues from the seller's end his future is really dark on ebay.
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
@Raj:- Don't buy from sellers who sell underwear and mobiles and laptops and candles and dog biscuits all at the same time.
lol. man now you are pointing me out. I am selling Tupperware product and mobiles all together ๐Ÿ˜› . point is not what you sell, point is how you sell. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

@mobile-phones-etc...

I never malign anybody on ebay unless I am really P***** off on that person and you are the last one on my list. That being said, if you read in proper perspective you will understand what I have said that the sellers vertical has to be strong, you have 2 verticals namely Tupperware and mobiles, that's fine, it is upto the buyer to tread cautiously and take a calculated judgment from your feedback and the information provided in the listing how much you know about the product and your dedication to the products you sell, are you here just to make a fast buck or your home runs on ebay. You will get your answer.

I asked a FBN seller a question about 4 port USB hub just to know how much he knows about his product. I asked him if his usb hub is also compatible with USB ver3.0 and the reply I got was "first learn computers, there is no usb ver3.0 there is only usb 2.0". I got my answer. Point proven.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

@Raj Ji: Sir, you took my Mall example too literally. As far as what i wanted to say, mobile-phones-etc said it perfectly: "point is not what you sell, point is how you sell."

But within the context of your reply, here is an example:

Nirmal Lifestyle Mall in Mulund, Mumbai houses a Shopper's Stop as well as an exclusive Zodiac outlet. Shopper's stop itself houses a small section where Zodiac products are available. NLM could be eBay here and SS could be one seller with several verticals, whereas Zodiac outlet is a seller with a single vertical.

Now, when i, the buyer walks in to NLM, and i buy a Zodiac shirt from SS instead of the exclusive outlet just because i happened to walk into SS first and i saw it on sale, and it turned out it had a problem, and the SS executive says to me 'You are a fool customer. Don't buy from me again', does that make me a senseless buyer, OR does it make the executive arrogant?

Not a water-tight comparison i agree, but then we are talking about offline and online transactions.

eBay customers, due to eBay's own marketing come here for a deal. When they see a listing that promises just that, they go for it. eBay is not helping matters by allowing only stock photos to be used in the listings. For the more experienced folks, it may be obvious, but for a new buyer attracted by eBay's promise of a deal, it all makes sense! -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 14 of 14
latest reply