Arrogant seller chiragpalande82

rainbow.bless
Community Member
I ordered a toy and asked him to gift wrap and asked for a specific colour, he sent a poorly packed with out any gift wrap, wrong colour and when rated, gives and arrogant reply saying 'Dont buy from me'. So guys, dont buy from this arrogant mannerless seller from pune as he himself has requested! His message is as given below!

Hello 1st check listing page which product u had ordered b4 putting negetive feedback. we had mention which all colours are avail. also check with courrier company either they take parcel with gift wrap. we are seller on all ecommerce portal but never deal with customers like you. yes u were wright what a shame but not on us but on you. never buy product from our store next time.

- chiragpalande82

Rainbow
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

linusstudios
Community Member
I am not commenting on the dual you guys are having. But I have noticed one thing-

this Sellers feedback pages show no revised feedbacks. Right Side top- Revised feedback -0

But when you got to second page of his feedbacks. He has a neutral feedback which shows as revised on 05-Mar-2010 16:53 .

What do you say guys system glith or what???
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
really wondering how this guy is still present on eBay. lol. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

In case its the buyers fault, a result of senseless buying. There are many sellers out to swindle on ebay but the buyer has to choose carefully. Just see before you buy from whom you are buying. See that the sellers has a proper product vertical, Think for 10 mins before you buy, I am sure there are 100 good and big sellers on ebay who sell soft toys buy from them please. Don't buy from sellers who sell underwear and mobiles and laptops and candles and dog biscuits all at the same time. Please use some common sense before buying, that's all.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
Well Said Raj. If someone wants to get cheated who can stop him. anywhere you buy you should use some common sense.
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

i dont think the gift wrap is an boundation on any seller. a buyer should ask a question about it before making the payment
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

one way of looking at this is that the buyer should beware. yes, that still holds true on eBay-India. but another way to look at it is that the seller is arrogant and what buyer expected is not unreasonable. if the seller sells everything under one roof (malls sell everything under one roof), how does that relate to his attitude? he could be selling only clothes and could still have the same crappy attitude!

there is the terms mentioned in the listing and then there is common courtesy. how does the lack of manners in a seller translate to senseless buying on the part of a buyer?

~ -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
@ Bhushan Jee,

Sir jee " Sells only clothes",,
Kaheen main to nisane pe nahi hoon na? Just Kidding,
One thing I have noticed, Boards have become a lot more spicier these days ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

@bhushan.mehta...

Try to look at the issue from the other end and then you will see merit in what I have said. The Mall example is not at all relevant here. Malls only houses the shops that we buy from so here ebay becomes the mall, not the individual seller, in the mall also you buy from a branded store like Sony or Panasonic or Nokia, not from a seller who sells dryfruits and chocolates.

Similarly the attitude part also goes hand in hand, most of these multi vertical sellers are out to make a fast buck and care 2 hoots about customer care and courtesy so the result. The same will not usually happen with large or big sellers like for example snrama, or basco4u and other such sellers because most big sellers take pride in what they sell and are ready to go arm and leg to keep their image on ebay.

You check it yourself when you judge cases in comm court and you will see the merit in what I am saying, most of these frivolous cases is by such sellers.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

shrigovindam
Community Member
The debate about whose fault is it can go a long way. But it is not about finding faults.

As a mature seller one can not argue with buyer arrogantly, even if the buyer is being unreasonable. A polite, polished yet firm language should be used instead, to solve any dispute. Failing this, the whole blame falls on the seller.
Message 10 of 14
latest reply