Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Using Feature Fee and making it work for you

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi,

Using Feature Fee is a great way to ensure that your products get more visibility and thereby resulting in incremental sales for your business. In this workshop we will understand what various FF can do for your listings and discuss the strategies on how you can use FF to benefit your business.

Details:
Date: Wednesday 18th May
Time: 3.00 to 4.00 PM (IST)

See you on 18th!

Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: Using Feature Fee and making it work for you

amit4sumitramola
Community Member
ok mr rajesh

I got that gallery listing and other listing which i asked is in this page only and i am going through it. If i have any doubt after that i will ask u again.

Could u provide me your email id so that if i have any doubt in next some days , I can contact u .
Message 21 of 29
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear amit4sumitramola

For your question on Gallery / Subtitle/ebay Pic service - refer my post 3

For your question on Home Page / Feature Plus /Gallery Feature / L2C- refer my post 5.

pretty detailed explainations have been given with links to visuals. if you still have queries do write back

answering your other question - the Rs.25 charge is only for 10 day listing.

rajesh
Message 22 of 29
latest reply

shubhamjewels
Community Member
Hi !! Why does the home page featured listings appear at the top of the pages,even after paying Rs.150/- & What's the use.One has to make the listing featured plus + home page feautred to make the listing apprear on the home page and on the top of the listing pages.
Message 23 of 29
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear amit4sumitramola

This thread of posts will be live. You can post your queries any time and i will be happy to answer them as soon as possible

rajesh
Message 24 of 29
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear shubhamjewels_in1

Home Page feature listings appear on home page (rotate) and also appear in a separate section featuring all home page items.

Home Page listings have a 20 times better chance of success than compared to a regular listing. There are buyers who look for items through the home page

There are buyers who look for items with category search and with Feature Plus your listing will appear on top of the category page.

Both features have different need sets and thats the reason for designing them accordingly

Rajesh
Message 25 of 29
latest reply

amit4sumitramola
Community Member
Mr. Rajesh
Could u tell me, upto what extent ( Size in MB ), we can put our product picture. Is it number of picture or number of kb or mb. Because i want to give 3-4 angle photo for my product. is there any charges if our picture is more that maximum picture. If yes, What will be the charges.
Message 26 of 29
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear amit4sumitramola

There is no restriction on the file size of images. You can upload upto 3 pictures / listing FREE.

In case you want to add more pictures there are charges for same. Also you have Super Size picture option wherein the picture will appear in large size which is also charged. I have given all the details of the charges in my post no. 3. Also parallely recommend you to read my post no. 7 where you will come to know what kind of features to use if you are a new seller and vis a vis for an existing seller

rajesh
Message 27 of 29
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi Everybody,

We will be concluding the workshop now. As mentioned by Rajesh, this thread will be live and Rajesh will keep on visiting it regularly. If you have any further query please feel free to post here. Rajesh will try to find answers and let you know as soon as possible.

Warm Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 28 of 29
latest reply

rachnawadhawan
Community Member
I would just like to let you know that June has only 30 days though your mailer says JUNE 31st.
Message 29 of 29
latest reply