Catch eBay Staff on the Boards!

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Community Members,

Starting from the 3rd of June, eBay staff across several departments will be spending time on the boards on a regular basis, replying to posts made on the various discussion boards. This is your chance to interact online with eBay India staff, and share your opinions with us. You can discuss anything you feel like with us. We will be glad to chat with you.

How can I identify posts made by eBay staff?
To find the discussions that staff are taking part in, look for the little "eBay" icon next to a topic title.
In additon, posts made by eBay staff will have their user Ids highlighted in pink. Only eBay staff Ids get the pink highlight. In fact, in the global eBay community, staff who post on the boards are called 'Pinks'!

When can I catch a 'Pink' on the India boards?
Check the boards regularly to find out when a eBay staff member is online! Yes, there is no fixed time during which the staff will be online. Staff members (Pinks) who are on the boards will make posts on the various discussion boards. If you are online at that time, you can reply to those posts, and the staff member will engage in a discussion with you.
Hint: The staff members will be online anytime between 10 AM and 7 PM, Mondays through Fridays.

To get to the discussion boards, click "Community" at the top of any eBay page, then click on any of the Discussion Boards.

To learn how to make posts on the community boards, click here

We look forward to seeing you on the boards!

Regards,
eBay India Community Development Team
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Catch eBay Staff on the Boards!

nvid@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello All,

I am nvid from Trust and Safety Team. I shall be on the boards for the next one hour (till 6:45 PM IST).

I would be glad to discuss any topics and suggestions. Regards,
nvid
Regards,
Vidmay
Message 2 of 2
latest reply