Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Understanding Flexi Tool - Affiliate Online Workshop

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi All Affiliates,

eBay has recently launched Flexible Destination Tool for its Affiliates. It is a quick, simple and easy tool that helps you to generate your own links and customize campaigns to ensure that they are up to date with the site promotions. In this workshop we will discuss on how to use this tool to make more effective campaigns and grow your affiliate business.

Details:
Date: Thursday 19th May
Time: 3.00 to 4.00 PM (IST)

In order to know more about the Tool and to start using the same, kindly click on the link below:

http://affiliates.ebay.in/tools/linking/

See you on 18th!

Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

taylor_in1
Community Member
Dear sriisujai,

eBay.in mail server automatically sends a confirmaiton mail immidiatly someone registers on the portal.

There may be several reasons to not getting confirmation email, like some email providers miss the mail. The most reported mail misser is "Indiatimes.com",

Sometime the mail gets deleted or transfered to any other folder due to spam settings or Bulk settings like on Yahoo or Hotmail.

Whatever be the reasons, this is for sure that a mail is sent from the eBay.in when someone gets registers.

Post another reply if not satisfied.

- Hashim Taylor
Message 31 of 41
latest reply

sriisujai
Community Member
Sorry to read the answers I have to send some new query :)-
Message 32 of 41
latest reply

indiaaffiliates@ebay.com
Community Member
Hasim,
I guess if you have this tool, you can create you own 'liberary of links' and dont need to be dependent on us for the same.

Currently we have more than 30 banners and about 20 odd links. We update Links (add new and replace the non-performing ones) in the last week of every month.

I would request all publishers to check up whats' new in the liberary on CJ in the beginning of every month & refresh their links atleast once every month.

regards
Rahul
Message 33 of 41
latest reply

amar_try
Community Member
Please someone tell you i didnot get my commissions creadited..i promoted nearly 25 ebay leads on the 17 and 18th but..i cant find my commissions credited or any proof of my registration..please reply soon

Amar
Message 34 of 41
latest reply

taylor_in1
Community Member
Dear sriisujai,

Kindly alarmed that eBay.in affiliate program is not open for incentives / Rewards / Pay-to-register.

If someone tries to incentivize the programs, the account may be desabled from CJ!

Best Regards,

- Hashim Taylor
http://www.HashimTaylor.com
Message 35 of 41
latest reply

taylor_in1
Community Member
Dear Amar,

If you have tried to create leads by yourself, you might not be credited the amount. Since inflated traffic is a a form of fraud.

Also, The cookies are tracked so that you might not be able to register as a unique user.

- Hashim Taylor
http://www.HashimTaylor.com
Message 36 of 41
latest reply

indiaaffiliates@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear All,

Using this Tool will help you customise you website / search campaigns in accordance to the kind of visitors you get and the theme/objective of your site.

This would in turn increase the coversion rate resulting in increased RoI of the activity.

So start using this tool right away!

Regards,
The eBay Affiliate Team.
Message 37 of 41
latest reply

indiaaffiliates@ebay.com
Community Member
You can use this links to create links for keywords.

check out the following link to get more details on the same -
http://affiliates.ebay.com/best-practices/flex-tool/

thanks
India Affiliate Team
Message 38 of 41
latest reply

indiaaffiliates@ebay.com
Community Member
Flexible Destination Tool has proven to increase conversions manifold and is used by top publishers across the world. The objective therefore would be to use this tool to your advantage.

Warm Regards,
The eBay Affiliate Team.
Message 39 of 41
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi Everybody,

We will be concluding the workshop now. This thread will be live and Affiliate Team will keep on visiting it regularly. If you have any further query please feel free to post here. Rahul and Preeti will try to find answers and let you know as soon as possible.

Warm Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 40 of 41
latest reply