Workshops Discussion Board
This board is home to eBay workshops sponsored by the Community Development team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Amazed!!

am new in eBay.there is no end to learn & "To Err Is Hman", yet,can see a sign against my name, since this morning. dont know whether i can keep upto it, however, am indebted to all my cosellers, & advisors, who went out of their way to help me durin...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tips on how to use the new Sell Your Item form more effectively.

Hello All, As you are all aware, we have launched the new Sell Your Item form. Some sellers now see the new form after clicking on the Sell Button on the eBay header. We would like to share with you all the benefits of the new Sell Your Item form and...

I WANT TO CLOSE MY BIDS

Dear Sir, Last month i was open and register may account. First item i bought from exitindealzseller from ebay. The item quality is very, very bad quality. i fadeup ebay. My housemember all scolding me. My husband told don't buy any item from ebay. A...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dissatisfied with your eBay purchase? Know your options - 15 June (4-5 PM)

Hi, Did it happen that the product you bought on eBay was not up to your expectation / Or the product was not delivered at all? Do you know if you are not satisfied by the transaction, what are your options? To find answer to the above question, join...

How to source products for your eBay business - 17 May - (4-5 PM)

Hi Are you an eBay enthusiast with no products to sell? Do you want to improve your accessibility to products so as to increase your eBay business? If so, this is the right place for you. In this workshop, we will discuss with you some of the common ...

Signature File Guidelines

Hello Everyone, I will like to post some clarification of the Signature File Guidelines Firstly, the purpose of using a signature is to tell others something about you and your posts that they will find interesting, pleasant, funny, thoughtful, or he...

Create and Manage 300 Custom Categories in eBay Shop -11 May - (4-5 PM)

Hi Based on community demand for enhanced features in eBay shops, we recently introduced the ability to create up to 300 customer categories in your eBay Shop. In this workshop, we will like to share with you: --More on creating and using 300 Custom ...