cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should ebay allow sellers also to give negative feedback to buyers ?

because some buyers just blackmail genuine sellers because they have the right to leave negative feedback & we seller don't have this right. 99% buyers are very good but 1% buyer we get who just want to suck money from seller by threatening to give negative feedback, i think if ebay allow sellers also to leave negative feedback to buyers then they will not be able to blackmail the genuine sellers.
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

@takgye
yep right. And you know even if we give unpaid item reminder to some buyer they leave nagative, so some changes should be made because it effects our ratings.
Message 11 of 17
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
@Takgye the Terms of Sale proposal is proper, its a proper agreement thing, agreed before purchasing, as even we have experienced even if goods are as described the buyers require more functionality out of the same, and when they are called to explain them, they say they did not have time to read the entire description.

Here the TnS should step in.
Message 12 of 17
latest reply

@ berrynxt4u
agree with you, even if item is satisfactory buyers don't give 5 star rating.
Message 13 of 17
latest reply

abs.rads
Community Member
I recently ended an auction where the winning bidder did not pay. They bid a high amount and when they ended up as winning bidder, they did not want to pay. Excuse is that they wanted EMI facility which according to them was on the listing earlier at the time of their bid, but when they won the item, it vanished !! I have not even signed up for availing EMI facility on eBay and none of my listings have this facility, but still the buyer left a negative feedback. Even after winning the unpaid item case through the resolution center, the negative feedback is not removed !! These are double standards by eBay. Sellers must be allowed to leave negative feedback for such buyers who intentionally try to damage a sellers reputation first by non payment then by leaving negative feedback.
Message 14 of 17
latest reply

rishiacharya
Community Member
I agree with ratnachhaya, buyer win auction and does not pay and break the other buyer's opportunity to own the item.
Message 15 of 17
latest reply

lotmany
Community Member
@abs.rads, you can sent email using the eBay.in Help->contact us. Feedback concerns->remove comment. There put the item / buyer id and then narrate that buyer didn't paid and so remove feedback.

They will remove. A Seller Protection move.

Regards
Message 16 of 17
latest reply

asiru77
Community Member
Actually ebay itself is a party in all this,they are allowing buyers to blackmail sellers by using their flawed feedback systsm which is totally rubbish

If as a seller we can only leave positive then what is the meaning and purpose of that ?totally useless
Message 17 of 17
latest reply