cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Shipping Internationally - Learn more from UPS expert” - 17-June (12 – 1)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hello,

You have some great products that you think can be sold internationally? You are receiving query / order from international buyers? You do not know how to ship your item abroad? If answer to any of these is yes, then join this workshop where expert from UPS will help you understand the nitty-gritty’s involved in shipping internationally and also address your concerns on the same.

Date: Wednesday 17th June
Time: 12.00 to 1.00 PM (IST)

You can submit your question now by clicking on Post reply button and the Workshop Host will try to answer the same during the workshop.

Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 82
latest reply
81 REPLIES 81

jaychitalia2004
Community Member
hello i get lot of queries by customers abroad wiz usa, ireland, muscat (oman) and many more. kindly guide us we would like to go globally. thanking you... jay pramod chitalia - we give u d best .........:-x
Message 11 of 82
latest reply

Dear internationalgems_in1,

I ship my gemstones internationally, using aramex couriers. Ask your nearest courier company they'll surely make it for you.
The person who ships my gemstones charge me the following prices for shipping internationally :

US - INR. 750
AUSTRALIA - 1100
REST OF THE WORLD - 1100
FOR FURNTITURE VIA SHIP - INR.25 PER KG (INTERNATIONAL)
FURNITURE BY AIR - INR. 175 PER KG(INTERNATIONAL)

Please tell me if I could help you more in this regard.

Warm Regards,
Kaya Jewels Warm Regards,
Kaya Jewels
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 12 of 82
latest reply

khannajewels
Community Member
HI Need assitance / Guidance about any Courier Co- Inida/International who accepts Gemstones/Jewelery and also does Insurance for the same? Thanks for your aswsitance in advance. With Best Wishes Ambesh Khanna
Message 13 of 82
latest reply

bsgindia
Community Member
hello ups,

what is the cheapest way to ship to germany either by air or ship., delivery period, documents required, minimum volume required and door to door/port to port.

regds

bsgindia
Message 14 of 82
latest reply

studdocs
Community Member
Hi,
can you tell me the rates for shipping internationally and how to recieve payments safely from international buyers!

And whats the procedure and documents required for customs clearance?

if we buy some goods from an international seller, what about the customs clearance? does the courier company or postal service take care of this?

reply!
Message 15 of 82
latest reply

architectsindia
Community Member
I am planning to sell furniture pieces thru ebay internationally. Can u guide me as to the the packing help I can get from the courier company, their charges, the various formalities of our and the buyers government, Shipping charges, insurance, VAT, etc?
Message 16 of 82
latest reply

rightsource1937
Community Member
I would be interested to attend the workshop....How many persons can attend????....Where is the workshop Venue???
HAresh Parekh
ID rightsource1937
Message 17 of 82
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
hi rightsource1937

You are most welcome to attend the online workshop. You will be able to attend the workshop in you home itself. All you need to do is click on the workshop link at 12 o clock on 17th June Friday. You can also save the link for your future reference: http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=100001161

You can submit your question during the workshop by clicking on the Post reply button on top/bottom of the page. To get email notification regarding any fresh post on the thread, you can click the watch this discussion button.
During the discussion, you will need to keep on refreshing your page to check the new posts.

If for any reason you are not able to attend the workshop, you can come at a later date and check out the discussion.

I hope this helps!

Regards,
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 18 of 82
latest reply

acelifestyle
Community Member
For Suresh,

For parcels under 500 gms, to the USA, the best mode will be by Speed Post. Charges are Rs 475 for 500 gms. This I feel are the cheapest.
Message 19 of 82
latest reply

acelifestyle
Community Member
I just did a shipment of 26 kgs thru Aramex Couriers to UK @ Rs 275 per Kg. You have to negotiate like hell with all the courier cos. THEY DO BRING DOWN THEIR RATES. In my case their initial quote was Rs 350 per Kg.
Message 20 of 82
latest reply