cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Selling Internationally? Online Workshop on 18th Feb

sapanagupta_in1
Community Member
Dear Users,

With Baazee's acquisition by eBay, you are all now part of a big global family of 135 million registered users spanning across 150 countries. This opens a wonderful opportunity to all of you to transact with users outside India and start or grow your export business. Many sellers from India have already tapped into this opportunity and started selling globally.

We are sure that you will be keen to know more about this opportunity and have a lot of queries regarding this. To help answer them, we have created an International Selling Hub where you will find answers to most of your queries.

In addition to the hub, we will also be conducting an Online Workshop on 18th of February, where Baazee Staff members from International Trading will be present to answer all your queries LIVE!

In order to get answers to your queries, or to know what others think about this issue or just to say hello, do log on to the Baazee cafe on 18th February at 3 o clock .

To know more about selling internationally, please visit:
http://www.baazee.com/static/pages/InternationalSellingHub.html

See you on 18th!

Warm Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 107
latest reply
106 REPLIES 106

Re: Selling Internationally? Online Workshop on 18th Feb

indianmarket_in1
Community Member
Can I sell liquier in baazee?
Message 11 of 107
latest reply

delhi_plaza
Community Member
Lack of Import and Export knowledge ! so, i joined a 4 month Course of import and Export ! So, i will get a License and Ready to start selling outside india ! Its a very very good Opportunity ! Just need more knowledge ! That's it !
Message 12 of 107
latest reply

vikasintl_in1
Community Member
Hope we will not be having a better payment accepting option than paisapay who keep money on hold for 15 days and than send a cheque.
Message 13 of 107
latest reply

noopura_in1
Community Member
Hello, Baazee has made a wonderful job of making arrangements of selling diff, products internationally. I also have got many customers abroad, but many a times my buyers are facing doubts & problems with the payment. Regarding that also if baazee can help out it would be a great advantage to many sellers like me.Thanx.
Message 14 of 107
latest reply

madam_in2
Community Member
Well, since we (all baazee users) are all part of a global internet giant of online selling and buying; Ebay, I think it is time we are given information on how to trade on Ebay, including about buying on Ebay, not just selling. As one person said above, Ebay is not accepting Baazee ids!! So we must all be given login information, as also the solutions to payment issues. Will payment to international sellers be routed through Paisa Pay?? And will they accept Paisa Pay mode, given that sellers are paid by cheque 15 days later?? And similarly, what will be the mode of accepting payments from foreign buyers??? Also Baazee should ensure they put in security (of warranties and guarantees) to the new buyers, both Indian and of foreign countries against fraud sellers, who sell a lot of defective items, before baazee users are actually linked with Ebay users!!
Message 15 of 107
latest reply

velgean_in1
Community Member
To know the type of products just browse the pages of Ebay over the several categories. You will know the items you Sell and buy !
Message 16 of 107
latest reply

velgean_in1
Community Member
To know the details of registering with Paypal , just log on to www.paypal.com
All the details are given there !
Message 17 of 107
latest reply

velgean_in1
Community Member
First of all India should improve the basic infrastructure. Look at this. I was waiting for this online discussion forum eagerly at exactly 2.58 P.M. there was a power cut. I am writing this through the UPS power. So I am closing down. Wish the forum all success.
Velgean. CHENNAI
Message 18 of 107
latest reply

sapanagupta_in1
Community Member
Hello Everybody,

A very warm welcome and thanks for joining us in this online workshop.

First of all let me introduce Amarjit Batra from our category team who is managing Cross Border Trade, and Sanjay Varma, Manager Community Development.

In the next one hour we will like to discuss with you all the questions that you have in your mind regarding selling globally.

Please feel free to shoot all your questions at Amarjit and Sanjay, and make the most of this time.

Before we get started, I should also clarify a few things - Please keep in mind that we are expecting lot of questions today, so we will request you to please be patient with us when we're giving answers. If we do run out of time today, then please post your questions here and we can try and find an answer for you later or you may even be able to find your answer from another member!

Also, because of the public nature of the boards, we'll be unable to answer any questions regarding your personal account, or personal situations. If you require our assistance with a particular issue, you may contact Customer Support at service@baazee.com

This workshop will be archived and kept here so that if anybody has any query in future,they can refer to this workshop.

Ok, Amarjit and Sanjay are with us now, so I will let them take over. Lets start with the questions.

Regards
Sapana
Baazee Community Development
Message 19 of 107
latest reply

garmentmall_in1
Community Member
We are facing 2 major problems as seller on Ebay.....1) The withdrawl limit of paisa pay is Very less per month...and they need an U.S. a/c for withdrawls

2) We are not getting benefits of our feed back score on Ebay.... There must be some indcation for our recent feedback score on Ebay ....I have listed 3 items for test on ebay store & regular listings as well ...I rcd only 1 hit for all the items..BUYERS look at the ratings and our listings are therefore ignored by international buyers
Message 20 of 107
latest reply