cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Hi all,

Please join us in an openhouse discussion on the PowerShip enhancements. 

Join Mr. Sameer Yadav, Manager - PowerShip to clear your queries around the recent changes announced in PowerShip. You can read the announcement here.

Workshop Time: 3 PM – 5 PM

Workshop Date: 19th November 2013

Workshop Day: Tuesday

To participate in this thread, please click on post reply button. You can also post your question in advance. Hoping to see you here on 19th November at 3 PM. Save this link!

Regards,
Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 167
latest reply
166 REPLIES 166

Re: Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Dear Sameer

Open House discussion on Powership is a great idea. Whether it's my own queries or other sellers', the workshop is quite informative. I suggest you to make these discussions more frequent.

Message 141 of 167
latest reply

Re: Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Dear kashmirdryfruits,

Thanks for sharing.

The challenge you are facing is very location specific. We had engaged with LSPs in the past to explore options and found there are currently no alternatives / opportunity to change or improve.

I would suggest you to continue to shipment items on the same day and keep your buyers posted on the dispatches.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 142 of 167
latest reply

Thanks defogit.

We will certainly do more of these discussions on similar forums.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 143 of 167
latest reply

Dear sky.technologies,

I would suggest you to use the State Exclusion option within your PowerShip account. This will help you block transactions where buyers are from pin codes not serviced under PowerShip.

The powerShip system evaluates the pin codes automatically and you will not receive those orders in your account.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 144 of 167
latest reply

SAMEER JI

HOW CAN I KNOW    WHICH STATE UR POWER SHIP HAVE SERVICE OR NOT TELL ME?

I HAVE ONLY BLUE DART ACCOUNT IN THIS TIME  WHAT CAN  DO 

EX;;;

MY HYDERABAD CITY  SERVICE UNDER 500001 TO 500099

OTHER THE OF ABOVE PINCODE 501099

THIS TIME THE BUYER GIVEN TO LOW RATING 

HOW CAN I DO NOW TELL ME

Message 145 of 167
latest reply

Dear pocketpcsvs,

We have aligned pin codes to other LSPs for serviceability.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 146 of 167
latest reply

Dear Powership Team,

My pincode viz 190015 has the pickup facility available for FedEx Express only. I have requested many a times to your team to kindly remove the Bluedart from the list of LSP in your system completely for my user id as I have to call PS team on daily basis for tracking details updation which are routed to BD which puts us to lot of inconvenience and your PS team as well on daily basis.

Regards..

Kashmirdryfruits

Message 147 of 167
latest reply

Dear tg_creations,

Pin code serviceability is verified by the ebay Check out system automatically and orders are aligned to LSPs or blocked basis seller preference in State Exclusion.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 148 of 167
latest reply

Dear kashmirdryfruits,

Thanks for sharing once again.

We will have this taken care today itself.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 149 of 167
latest reply

Mr. Sameer,

As per my experience some of the area in Kerala powership is not serviceable and some of the area are even serviceable by Bluedart, Aramex, Fedex. So if we choose Kerala as state exclusion then whole kerala state will be blocked?

Please clear the matter.

Message 150 of 167
latest reply