call from ebay germany

hi, yesterday some on called me and told he is calling from ebay Germany , and i need to login in to my ebay account for some updates , he took me to solutions.ebay.com and made me search itembase and made me click on the item and told this is free service and i wont be charged for this and my listing will be improved after this . i dont know who the persone was and what he did to my accont please help if some one also gone though the above ... thanks in advance .

electronic_for_u

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

call from ebay germany

tey18
Community Member

Hi electronic_for_you,

Sorry for the confusion surrounding your signing up with us.

My name is Tony and i work here at the world´s personal inventory www.itembase.com

We have developed an ebay compatible app which is completely free and doesn´t make any changes to your eBay account. 

itembase helps your customers to keep track of their expenses and organize every shopping related information to make it accessible whenever and wherever you need it.

What´s in it for you as a shop? After you've sold an item you customer will receive a purchase related e-mail with the opportunity to save their purchase on itembase. Once the product is saved it contains a backlink to your eBay-Shop/ online shop and will help you to generate more traffic through our itembase-shopper-community.

I am happy to assist you with questions you have and further information you need.

Don't be afraid to contact me if you have anything else you'd like to talk about, you can reach me @+49 30 224 094 08  or write an e-mail to tguenther@itembase.biz

regards

tony  

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

call from ebay germany

Dear  tony 

please guide me with the step by step process to remove " itembase " plugin from my ebay shop.

i do not wish to have any co relation  with any of item base product or services , please help me  immediately .

Electonic_for_you

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

call from ebay germany

thanks tony . all isues with itembase are now solved .

i miss understand item

@electronic_for_u wrote:

Dear  tony 

please guide me with the step by step process to remove " itembase " plugin from my ebay shop.

i do not wish to have any co relation  with any of item base product or services , please help me  immediately .

Electonic_for_you

base .

Message 4 of 4
latest reply