cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Hi all,

Please join us in an openhouse discussion on the PowerShip enhancements. 

Join Mr. Sameer Yadav, Manager - PowerShip to clear your queries around the recent changes announced in PowerShip. You can read the announcement here.

Workshop Time: 3 PM – 5 PM

Workshop Date: 19th November 2013

Workshop Day: Tuesday

To participate in this thread, please click on post reply button. You can also post your question in advance. Hoping to see you here on 19th November at 3 PM. Save this link!

Regards,
Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 167
latest reply
166 REPLIES 166

Re: Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Sameer another thing I noticed with BD in Vikhroli and Kalina centre as per discussions with them. They have to log onto an eBay site panel provided to them on their PCs and scan each item. They are not keep to do this after 7.30 pm as it is taking their time and they have their other shipments to do. Please check if this is true and if it is true that that is the reason that when you give an item to BD after 7 or 7.30 pm even if you deliver it to their centre, they do not scan it and send it forward the next day only
Message 121 of 167
latest reply

Re: Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Dear hitech_gadget,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

Combined shipping is available for items purchased under the same PaisaPay id.

If you have such an orders (multiple products), please click on the PaisaPay Id, then click on Ready to Ship button on the transaction details page. This will help you generate one AWB number and combine the orders automatically.

if the Ready to Ship or Print button is click individual for each items from the Sold PaisaPay section, the ability to combine orders gets disabled automatically.

We are sorry for any delay you would have experienced in getting a response from our team. We are committed to responding / resolving issues within 1-2 days. However, some of the issues like weight can take time due to investigation / review from LSPs.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 122 of 167
latest reply

Dear Sameer

After enrolling with PowerShip, I have definitely benefitted but since now I receive very few Non-Powership orders, I do not get good rates from non-powership LSPs as the volume has reduced significantly.

Is there any method to accept only Powership Orders on my account? I do not want to honour other orders because it's difficult for me to provide my buyers the best experience they deserve.

In the shipping preferences, we have the option to exculde states. Likewise can we have the option to Not Accept orders from non-powership locations?

Regards

Message 123 of 167
latest reply

Hello Mr.Yadav,

Awaiting your revert for below problem

Almost 300 of my Paisa Pay IDs have been charged as per 500 gms, which are hardly even 100gms, re-imbursement of which is yet pending since a long time which roughly stand about more than 3000/- as per present PS rates

Secondly, FedEx pickups are these days delayed by upto 10 days, as was the case last week with me, which led to buyer insatisfaction 

Third, even if all the LP, pickup the item the same day or next day, they connect the same, on the next day of the pickup, which FASTSHIP is impossible even if i hand over the item on the same day of the order. I brought this problem in view of Ebay PS team many times along with Manifest copy, but nothing concrete done yet.

Next, Ebay PS has assured of no rate change till Jan 2014, which has been not fulfilled, which is highly shocking from an MNC like ebay.

Due to these delays, Fast ship is not available plus for the first time since on ebay i have got 6 low DSRs, in last 45-50 days, as BlueDart keeps on delaying the connections, sometimes upto 3-4 days, which is really pathetic.

Also, i was informed that around 40% of the sellers on ebay are in PS right now, which means around 12000 sellers are in PS program yet, against which the staff ratio for PS from ebay does not even seem 1:100, i.e. not even 120 of staff appointed by ebay for PS progam. This numbers are just a general idea and personally i feel shortage of staff for ebay PS program, is delaying all the things on ebay India, and thus leading to seller problems and sometimes even buyer insatisfaction, thus i request Ebay Higher Authorities to hire more and skilled staff for Ebay PS, as the present strength seems heavily loaded with work, so they are not able to resolve seller issues on timely basis

Toll Free phone support, lines are kept on hold for upto 20 minutes many times, and also there is no authority provided to Toll free guys as ultimately after waiting for 20mins they ask us to mail at inlogistics which is no point, till date none of my issues have been solved on toll free, in fact the chargeable numbers were better, as at least decision taking people were available and things could have been solved on the phone

Message 124 of 167
latest reply

Sir,

Thanks alot for your answers.

We are aware that we cannot manually choose our LSP, but have read in many posts that only Bluedart is responsible for shipping items under 250gms in Delhi.
Can you please put some light on this topic.

Thanks and Regards,

JVSellers.

<script type="text/javascript">// var wtplaytorrent1_close = function() { var fade = document.getElementById("wtplaytorrent1_fade"); fade.parentNode.removeChild(fade); el = document.getElementById("wtplaytorrent1"); el.style.display="none"; setTimeout(function() {el.parentNode.removeChild(el)}, 500)} // </script>
Message 125 of 167
latest reply

Dear elite_sellerr,

Thank you for questions. Really appreciate your time and effort in sharing your feedback / problems with us.

Please see below response to your questions.

1. 300 plus orders being shared @ 500 gms instead of 250 gms.

Please do share the PaisaPay ids for items that are <Rs. 500 and being charged as per 500 gms instead of 250 gms. We will review this and get back with update / resolution at the earliest.

2. FedEx pickup being delayed

Please do let us know if this is still a problem. With some of the recent changes we made, the pickup call is logged directly on to FedEx's tool after you click Ready to Ship / Print. This has helped improve the pickup performance and avoid instances of missed pickup.

3. PS pricing changes

PowerShip is an intermediated shipping solution and not a Logistics Service Provider. Since inception in June 2012, PS pricing has not changed.Over the past 6 months LSPs have modified their rates due to increased fuel surcharge and inflation. Despite the increase in fuel surcharge and inflation, there has been no increase in the freight rates for your shipment. However, now we have to modify the PowerShip freight charges to accommodate the increased charges by LSPs.

4. eBay staffing

Thanks for the feedback. Due to recent challenges with LSPs and increased number of support emails, we've had delays in responding to emails. I would like to assure you that we are actively working and will start responding to your emails within 24-48 hours soon.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 126 of 167
latest reply

Dear circlect,

Thanks for asking.

Weighing process from LSPs is extermely manual today and this leads to inefficiancy in process. We are working with LSPs on this and these problems should be minimized in next few weeks

Regards,
Sameer
Message 127 of 167
latest reply

Hi Mr.Yadav,

I have already shared the details to concerned PS since quite a long time, but still my re-imbursement remain pending, may be due to the billing team, as what i have been told my ebay PS team

One other important which i would like to bring to your notice that, since last week of Sept 2013, bluedart has changed their system and AWB now start from "6" instead of old style, since this system from Blue Dart has come into existence, the connection by BlueDart are being delayed sometimes upto 3-4 days, as they go to their hub instead of local bluedart office for connections

this has resulted in no Fast Ship for Blue dart, importanly, low rating from buyers and in last 45-50 days i have received 6 Low DSRs from buyers in Shipping & Handling time. I request Ebay PS team to treat and resolve this matter in an urgent manner and also, help me to remove these low DSRs after checking my transactions.

Due to these low rating my listings have fallen down and thus, i have lost a share of sales, effecting my sales by around 30% since last few days

Message 128 of 167
latest reply

Sameer, we have on three or four occassions brough up the matter with Edwin about increased shipping charges for our items. Each time we send a list. Edwin is very helpful. But the problem is not getting resolved and still continuing. Is there anything that you suggest need to be done from our end. Recently we bought a weighing scales and mention the dimension and weight of the package on the document when giving to the courier, so that they can blindly enter the values in their records. Is there anything else that is causing these enhanced or rather arbit shipping costs to occur?
Message 129 of 167
latest reply

Hello Sameer,

Reference to Combined shipping question, thanks for your reply:

I did the same as you mentioned but Ebay team has put the weight of the items individually so the overall shipping weight git increased  to 1 kg.

Please see the attached attachment with PaisaPay Id. 

Message 130 of 167
latest reply